Yesterdays game on stream

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Yesterdays game on stream

Postby coxy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:14 am

Watched yesterdays game on a stream from some South American Fox network from ATDHE.net,withfirst half commentary from 5 Live which was 6 seconds in front of what you were watching,bizarre.
The 2nd half was watched with the streams spanish commentary & if anyone can find a link to this you will witness one of the most amazing pieces of commentary ever when Ireland scores the 2nd goal,the commentator is then whistling Bluemoon along with the crowd,still laughing while I think about it.Sorry its such a vague reference but if anyone can find it please post a link.
coxy
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Re: Yesterdays game on stream

Postby Lionheart » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am

Didn't see that stream in particular, but the liveonlinefooty stream was class at that point.

The commentators didn't say a word and Bluemoon was ringing so loud and clear that I got a bit of a lump in my throat.
Lionheart
Darius Vassell's Composure

Re: Yesterdays game on stream

Postby citydonz » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

coxy wrote:Watched yesterdays game on a stream from some South American Fox network from ATDHE.net,withfirst half commentary from 5 Live which was 6 seconds in front of what you were watching,bizarre.
The 2nd half was watched with the streams spanish commentary & if anyone can find a link to this you will witness one of the most amazing pieces of commentary ever when Ireland scores the 2nd goal,the commentator is then whistling Bluemoon along with the crowd,still laughing while I think about it.Sorry its such a vague reference but if anyone can find it please post a link.

I was on the spanish one for a while, but ended up back on ustream one after it got itself sorted. The fella commentating in spanish was actually class for the ade goal aswel. They go mental.
citydonz
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Return to The Maine Football forum