Manchester City Ladies FC 09

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manchester City Ladies FC 09

Postby edge275 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am

Couldn't give a shit about women's football.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 am

edge275 wrote:Couldn't give a shit about women's football.

Why post in the thread then? Anyway, you're a city fan aren't you? You should support all aspects of the club.

Then again, you're a total cunt so I don't know why I'm trying to reason with you.

Keep it up sis, fair play to you!
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 am

Original Dub wrote:

Why post in the thread then? Anyway, you're a city fan aren't you? You should support all aspects of the club.

Then again, you're a total cunt so I don't know why I'm trying to reason with you.

This drivel is taking up other posters' time by talking in here, when they could be talking about the genuine man city.

Sorry if it's brutally honest, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

oh, wait. It's Edge. Carry on.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby edge275 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 am

DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

I'll leave you boys to it.

A guy from florida talking about the Manchester City ladies team is hilarious.

Do you actually know any of the team?

Carry on.
edge275

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 am

edge275 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

This drivel is taking up other posters' time by talking in here, when they could be talking about the genuine man city.

Sorry if it's brutally honest, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

But the contribution to this thread, particularly from the more senior posters show this to not be the case. If posters thought it was robbing them of valuable posting time, they wouldn't post in it.

Anyway, aside from all of this, you didn't deny you were a total cunt?
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 am

Original Dub wrote:
edge275 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

But the contribution to this thread, particularly from the more senior posters show this to not be the case. If posters thought it was robbing them of valuable posting time, they wouldn't post in it.

Anyway, aside from all of this, you didn't deny you were a total cunt?

It's robbing me of good reading. It's selfish, I know.

No I don't deny I'm a total cunt.
edge275

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:51 am

Nice one!

Now leave these nice people alone edge and start a cunt's thread...

I'm sure I'll have something to contribute too :)
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Each to their own. I've recently grown quite fond of women's football. This past few weeks I've already been to see three games in Women's EURO2009 held here in Helsinki as we speak. Of course it lacks the cutting edge of top men game but it's interesting to watch and these ladies have genuine love for the game which really comes through to stands. I'm also very delighted that Sister Fu has taken time to keep us updated with ladies team and next time I'm over, if there's a game I will be attending for cert.

But like I said, each to their own. I think rugby is shit and therefore I don't post on Super League thread.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Sadly edge I was not born with a penis so could not play mens football. I have gone on to play at the highest level that I could being female and can do more than that.

I have been lucky enough to play football all over europe and have the pleasure of playing at wembely and Maine road. Iv captained Wales, everton and more recently city. I am deeply proud everytime I pull on the city shirt.

I would love to know the last time you repersented your country or city. Prob never. I guess it's well worth telling the gran kids you played for the dog and duck or some other shit pub team.

If you did not like the thread I can't see why you had to post on it. You have just come across as a complete knob.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby trout man » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:39 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

Sadly edge I was not born with a penis so could not play mens football. I have gone on to play at the highest level that I could being female and can do more than that.

I have been lucky enough to play football all over europe and have the pleasure of playing at wembely and Maine road. Iv captained Wales, everton and more recently city. I am deeply proud everytime I pull on the city shirt.

I would love to know the last time you repersented your country or city. Prob never. I guess it's well worth telling the gran kids you played for the dog and duck or some other shit pub team.

If you did not like the thread I can't see why you had to post on it. You have just come across as a complete knob.

Nuff said Sister!
Hoping our new rollercoaster gives us the thrill of our lives.
trout man
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Ellie and City
My favourite player is: Vinnie

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Aww bless, the title of the thread obviously isn't simple enough for some people who are then robbed of precious time by having to read it. My heart bleeds

Keep the reports coming Sis
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm

edge275 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

I'll leave you boys to it.

A guy from florida talking about the Manchester City ladies team is hilarious.

Do you actually know any of the team?

Carry on.

Brilliant!
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

ZING!!!!
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

hahaha, thats tops.

But don't you think if you tried harder, you could have been born with a penis?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 pm

I know my folks have a lot to answer for......!
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

hahaha, thats tops.

But don't you think if you tried harder, you could have been born with a penis?

she'd prollee be in jail if she had a cock. just a guess.

;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:honestly Andie Carolina is right about US women's footy...there are a few reasons why...firstly it's probably the most popular girls sport at a young age. And secondly, and more importantly, the US women's team has been hugely successful compared to their male counterparts. Plus there are some hotties.

Here's defender Heather Mitts, my fave. How would you like to play behind this? it probably wouldn't really distract Dazby, but...i'm just sayin. You guys should initiate a ladies tour of the US next year. My close friend used to work as a marketing director for the US Women's league. she had a blast, but alas it died.

Have you been watching any of the new leagues games WPS? Their business plan for the new league is a lot better than the WUSA and more in line with where women's professional sports are in this country.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:33 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:honestly Andie Carolina is right about US women's footy...there are a few reasons why...firstly it's probably the most popular girls sport at a young age. And secondly, and more importantly, the US women's team has been hugely successful compared to their male counterparts. Plus there are some hotties.

Here's defender Heather Mitts, my fave. How would you like to play behind this? it probably wouldn't really distract Dazby, but...i'm just sayin. You guys should initiate a ladies tour of the US next year. My close friend used to work as a marketing director for the US Women's league. she had a blast, but alas it died.

Have you been watching any of the new leagues games WPS? Their business plan for the new league is a lot better than the WUSA and more in line with where women's professional sports are in this country.

Not that women's professional sports in usa are particularily well set. WNBA is the only one I know of.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

SOF - YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE GREAT READING.?...ALL THE GOSSIP ABOUT SHOWER ROOM SHAGGINGS AND ANY SEDUCTIONS OF BI CURIOUS GIRL PLAYERS, NOW CALL ME A PERV BUT THAT WOULD MAKE GOOD WANKING MATERIAL IMO......YOU COULD ALSO THROW IN A FEW ONE LINERS ABOUT THE GAME YOU HAD NOW AND AGAIN JUST AS LONG AS YOU DONT STRAY TOO FAR FROM THE DIRTY BITS.

WHAT DO YOU RECKON?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum