Help re:Citycard.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Help re:Citycard.

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 pm

did you try the other number posted above?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby crizack » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm

yea mate, tried it the other day, they told me i should be alright but cannot guarantee i will be allowed in...i think after spending over £500 with city, i'm really annoyed at the fact they are willing to take money of you in an instant, yet when you have a problem with any of their services, they show absolutely NO ambition to help (this is known to many fans), i have sent them e-mails asking for help on this issue for four days now, to which there has been no reply. was hoping to get to the game tomorrow but cannot afford to because i simply do not know if i will get in, plus every time i watch city i have to use a holiday at work.
Horlock - "Who knows, without my goal, City might be still in the lower divisions and not in a position to be talking about a £100m deal to bring Kaka in."
crizack
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 pm

crizack wrote:yea mate, tried it the other day, they told me i should be alright but cannot guarantee i will be allowed in...i think after spending over £500 with city, i'm really annoyed at the fact they are willing to take money of you in an instant, yet when you have a problem with any of their services, they show absolutely NO ambition to help (this is known to many fans), i have sent them e-mails asking for help on this issue for four days now, to which there has been no reply. was hoping to get to the game tomorrow but cannot afford to because i simply do not know if i will get in, plus every time i watch city i have to use a holiday at work.

fuckin hell mate thats shite
it wont make you feel any better but my dads came this morning
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby irblinx » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm

also strange that your number has changed, I've had the same number for years, well before I had a season ticket as have my lads
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum