Help re:Citycard.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Help re:Citycard.

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 am

Do any of the members on here know any direct phone numbers for City.I dont mean the box office number or ticket line i mean a number so i can speak to a person not an automated fookin voice.The reason is i have still not recieved my Citycard even though the club has had my money for 2 weeks now.I have been on the phone for an hour already today and still have not managed to be put through and frankly i am well pissed off.

Cheers Gillie.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Help re:Citycard.

Postby john68 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 am

gillie wrote:Do any of the members on here know any direct phone numbers for City.I dont mean the box office number or ticket line i mean a number so i can speak to a person not an automated fookin voice.The reason is i have still not recieved my Citycard even though the club has had my money for 2 weeks now.I have been on the phone for an hour already today and still have not managed to be put through and frankly i am well pissed off.

Cheers Gillie.

Maybe they are trying to tell you something Gillie.
Have you checked with the Townley to see if you are banned there too?

Ignore the 08700 621894 number
The local number...at local rates is:...0161 231 3200...glad to help mate....another pint you owe me.
Last edited by john68 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby irblinx » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Your best bet for some human interaction is to get to the stadium unfortunately
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

irblinx wrote:Your best bet for some human interaction is to get to the stadium unfortunately

I think you may be right Irby if i get no joy on the dog i will call in on Saturday before the game.Thanks.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am

john68 wrote:
gillie wrote:Do any of the members on here know any direct phone numbers for City.I dont mean the box office number or ticket line i mean a number so i can speak to a person not an automated fookin voice.The reason is i have still not recieved my Citycard even though the club has had my money for 2 weeks now.I have been on the phone for an hour already today and still have not managed to be put through and frankly i am well pissed off.

Cheers Gillie.

Maybe they are trying to tell you something Gillie.
Have you checked with the Townley to see if you are banned there too?

Ignore the 08700 621894 number
The local number...at local rates is:...0161 231 3200...glad to help mate....another pint you owe me.

68 OLD MAN if i was barred they would not have taken my payment you numpty.Btw where do you get this its another pint bolloxs from lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john68 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 am

I distinctly remember you raising your hand to order me 2 pints and 2 halves...tee hee.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am

john68 wrote:I distinctly remember you raising your hand to order me 2 pints and 2 halves...tee hee.

ha ha i am never goig to live that down am i you old rascal?.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Another day has past and still no sign of my Citycard that is now 15 days that the club has had my money and i am fuckin furious.If anyone knows Garry Cook's email address could you please tell me as i am going to send a rather irate e-mail to him he wants an end to Typical City well in my book he needs to sort it out in house first.I tried ringing again today but i may as well bash my head against a brick wall surely they cant be busy for over an hour all the time unless they only have one person taking calls.And if Chris Nield reads this pass on that the Club has one very fuckin unhappy fan.And this rant ain't over not untill i get an explanation as to why my Citycard has taken over three working weeks to show up.Come on City you have had my money now deliver my card.

Gillie very pissed off.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby 9secondlegend » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 pm

did you ring that other number gillie?
my old man hasnt got his either
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 pm

9secondlegend wrote:did you ring that other number gillie?

No mate i didnt but i will tomorrow regardless whether my card turns up or not.They could have sent it by carrier pidgeon and it would have got here by now.Now its a matter of principle they have taken my money and they should in good faith have sent said goods to me by now i should not have to keep running up my phone bill holding on to there line every day it does not turn up.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby 9secondlegend » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 pm

gillie wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:did you ring that other number gillie?

No mate i didnt but i will tomorrow regardless whether my card turns up or not.They could have sent it by carrier pidgeon and it would have got here by now.Now its a matter of principle they have taken my money and they should in good faith have sent said goods to me by now i should not have to keep running up my phone bill holding on to there line every day it does not turn up.

ok
i will give my old that number and see if he gets anywhere with it.
9secondlegend

Postby City1970 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:43 am

gillie wrote:Another day has past and still no sign of my Citycard that is now 15 days that the club has had my money and i am fuckin furious.If anyone knows Garry Cook's email address could you please tell me as i am going to send a rather irate e-mail to him he wants an end to Typical City well in my book he needs to sort it out in house first.I tried ringing again today but i may as well bash my head against a brick wall surely they cant be busy for over an hour all the time unless they only have one person taking calls.And if Chris Nield reads this pass on that the Club has one very fuckin unhappy fan.And this rant ain't over not untill i get an explanation as to why my Citycard has taken over three working weeks to show up.Come on City you have had my money now deliver my card.

Gillie very pissed off.

My daughter got her new city card yesterday, and it was ordered 3 weeks ago. There must a back log. Its probably all the access card holders rushing to get city cards, in case they cant get seats now..
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby gillie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 pm

AT LONG FUCKIN LAST.My Citycard finally turned up today at 2 o'clock i am still going to have a strong word with the powers that be on Saturday at the match.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby irblinx » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 pm

gillie wrote:AT LONG FUCKIN LAST.My Citycard finally turned up today at 2 o'clock i am still going to have a strong word with the powers that be on Saturday at the match.

So you got it in plenty of time to use it then? excellent service from the club if you ask me ;o)
irblinx

Postby Colin the King » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Gillie my Seasoncard only turned up today as well, and I paid for it over a month ago- thing is, as long as you have it in time for the game on Saturday I don't see what the club have done wrong TBH.
Colin the King

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby gillie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 pm

irblinx wrote:
gillie wrote:AT LONG FUCKIN LAST.My Citycard finally turned up today at 2 o'clock i am still going to have a strong word with the powers that be on Saturday at the match.

So you got it in plenty of time to use it then? excellent service from the club if you ask me ;o)

Well not really Irby coz the season started last week mate.But my problem is not so much that it only arrived today its the piss poor customer service that irks me so much.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby irblinx » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm

gillie wrote:
irblinx wrote:

Well not really Irby coz the season started last week mate.But my problem is not so much that it only arrived today its the piss poor customer service that irks me so much.

Yes but you wouldn't have been able to use it to get in to Blackburn though.

I'm still hoping that they're going to announce that we've awarded the ticketline contract to another company, never have any problems with the staff at the ground.
irblinx

Postby gillie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Colin the King wrote:Gillie my Seasoncard only turned up today as well, and I paid for it over a month ago- thing is, as long as you have it in time for the game on Saturday I don't see what the club have done wrong TBH.

Eoin mate i sometimes do the family shopping on line at asda and when i have finalised my order its processed and they take the money for the goods.But i dont have to wait 16 days for delivery of said goods thats my point once the club took my money they should have posted my card the same day or at least the day after imo.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 pm

my dads never came
9secondlegend

Postby crizack » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Can anyone help me? i have been trying to get through to customer services (if you can call it that) for at least 3 hours today to ask about my seasoncard. This is the first season i have been able to afford one and so ordered one for block 121, by the time my payment went through, the tickets for wolves and arsenal for the seat i had reserved had sold, so they issued me with 2 tickets for block 131, 1 for wolves and 1 for arsenal then they said they will send me a season card for my seat in 121 after the arsenal match.

BUT....both of my tickets say ''you will need to bring along your accesscard on the day''. I originally thought that my access card from last season would be activated with these two games on, but my customer number on my season card is different to my access card from last season.

Does anyone know if i would be allowed in if i turned up with my tickets but without an access card or my seasoncard* (*it still hasn't turned up btw).

any help would be appreciated

thanks.
Horlock - "Who knows, without my goal, City might be still in the lower divisions and not in a position to be talking about a £100m deal to bring Kaka in."
crizack
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum