CBBT calls it a day!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: CBBT calls it a day!!

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 am

i know the guy personally and his day to day work and home stuff takes a lot of his time, hes been a blue for over 40 yrs and and probably one of the longest servants to the cause. i will have a word in his shell to see if i can change his mind.
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Bingo Lewis » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 am

dick dastardley wrote:i know the guy personally and his day to day work and home stuff takes a lot of his time, hes been a blue for over 40 yrs and and probably one of the longest servants to the cause. i will have a word in his shell to see if i can change his mind.

Fact is mate, although CBBT is a quality poster, he hardly posts enough that people would notice he isn't posting anymore, if ya know what I mean....
he should just carry on doing what he does now and just throw his twopenneth in every now and again
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:55 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:i know the guy personally and his day to day work and home stuff takes a lot of his time, hes been a blue for over 40 yrs and and probably one of the longest servants to the cause. i will have a word in his shell to see if i can change his mind.

Fact is mate, although CBBT is a quality poster, he hardly posts enough that people would notice he isn't posting anymore, if ya know what I mean....
he should just carry on doing what he does now and just throw his twopenneth in every now and again

Pretty much, i dont get this to be honest, im here 2 years and i dont recall even seen this posters name until now!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby dazby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:09 am

You'll be back CBBT. You know you will.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum