The City Debate Show

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The City Debate Show

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 am

irblinx wrote:
ant london wrote:so what was Lakey's new show like??

amateur hour at first, no real debate just everyone agreeing with each other (and talking some major league crap, Bridge for captain indeed). Lot's of inane stuff read out from Bluemoon/Facebook and then a couple of half decent interviews. 5/10 for me, potential to get better though

they could do a lot worse than inviting some of the people off the forums on as guests for a debate. If they followed the chat on here for example they could identify some individuals who would provide some food for further debate and could select people who actually have something to say and the ability to say it....I'd tune in to hear Antti and (say) John68 debating with Lake and co....or Socrates/Slim vs Douglas

I'm sure there are some excellent posters on Bluemoon/CityMancs too but would be good to pit some posters from the same forum against each other over different episodes.

You'd have to have the silly fuckers using their usernames though...so as not to confuse everyone

"so Mr Discopants, you think Hughes should still go"

"yes, I do indeed Mr 68 and I have some rather robust argumentation to back up my point"
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum