Friday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Friday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:18 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is making a new £2m bid to bring Portsmouth goalkeeper David James to White Hart Lane. Daily Mirror

Another player leaving Portsmouth could be defender Sylvain Distin, who is attracting interest from Everton. (Daily Mirror)

Meanwhile, Pompey defender Sol Campbell has held talks with Sven-Goran Eriksson over a move to Notts County. (Daily Mirror)

Pompey are in talks to sign Bolton centre-back Danny Shittu and midfielder Gavin McCann. The Sun

Chelsea aim to lure Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato from AC Milan in a £40m deal - but not until next summer. (Daily Mirror)

Everton have agreed a £6m with Newcastle for centre-half Steven Taylor but the England Under-21 international's wage demands could be a stumbling block. (Daily Mirror)

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill is plotting a last-ditch bid for West Ham defender James Collins. The Sun

The Hammers are trying to rush through the sale of Collins to Villa and the signing of Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh before Sunday's game against Tottenham. Daily Mirror

West Ham are confident of agreeing a deal to sign Chamakh after raising their offer to about £7m plus a 20% sell-on clause.The Times

Hull boss Phil Brown will bid £4m for Portsmouth striker David Nugent after being snubbed by Real Madrid forward Alvaro Negredo.The Sun

Brown is aiming to make Lokomotiv Moscow striker Haminu Draman his fifth signing this summer, with the Ghanaian likely to cost around £3m.The Independent

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is ready to release forwards Marcus Bent and Gary McSheffrey. (Daily Mirror)

Wigan are close to a £3m deal for Crystal Palace winger Victor Moses.
Full story: Daily Mirror
Latics manager Roberto Martinez is set to step up his bid to sign Sheffield United defender Matthew Kilgallon in a £4m deal. (Daily Star)

Spanish club Espanyol have made a bid to sign Newcastle defender Fabricio Coloccini - but want the English club to carry on paying part of the Argentine's £40,000-a-week wages. Daily Mirror

Derby striker Rob Hulse has ruled out a switch to Middlesbrough after being linked with a £5m move to the Riverside. The Independent

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... -rodriguez

OTHER BOLLOX
Liverpool defender Daniel Agger faces up to two months on the sidelines after being booked in for surgery on his back injury. Daily Mail

Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has signed a new four-year contract to make him the world's highest-paid full-back on £120,000 a week. The Sun

Hong Kong businessman Carson Yeung has moved closer to his £81.5m takeover of Birmingham after putting down a £3m deposit and making clear his intention to offer £1 per share. Daily Mail

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias believes a consortium being led by local businessman Barry Moat are closing in on a £100m deal to buy the Championship club.Daily Mail

Magpies owner Mike Ashley has given Moat a deadline of 1700 BST on Friday to buy the club. (The Times)

Steve Bruce has revealed his ambition to one day manage Manchester United and admits he is using Sunderland as a stepping-stone to the Old Trafford hotseat. (Daily Express)

AND FINALLY
Premier League stars have opened a campaign to get all African children into schooling. Portsmouth's David James, Kanu and Aaron Mokoena and Mikael Silvestre and Gael Clichy of Arsenal pledged support for the 1 Goal initiative linked to next year's World Cup in South Africa. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard says Manchester United will never make up for the loss of winger Cristiano Ronaldo, unless they sign Barcelona forward Lionel Messi.
Daily Mirror
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Friday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:10 am

Sizeable bollocks today chinners.

Big oop.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Vhero » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 am

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard says Manchester U***d will never make up for the loss of winger Cristiano Ronaldo, unless they sign Barcelona forward Lionel Messi.

Never gonna happen!
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby mr_nool » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Sizeable bollocks today chinners.

Big oop.

nice wag as well. She can give me an STD any day of the week.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 pm

mr_nool wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Sizeable bollocks today chinners.

Big oop.

nice wag as well. She can give me an STD any day of the week.

yr right on that point, but i might, and i mean might in the true sense of the word, draw the line at something chronic like Herpes, or AIDS. But, you know, you don't know until you are in that situation and i'd like to find out what kind of willpower i have. There are ways to minimize risk.

Gential warts might be a tough one to eat your way around im guessing, from lack of experience. i'd like to have her show me how that might work in practice.

i've never had an STD and i would like her to educate me on the topic.

RELATED: what would be the BEST STD she could give you? something like Chlamydia? Crabs maybe?

here's a common list:

* AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
* Genital Warts
* Gonorhea
* Syphylis
* Herpes
* Chlamydia
* Pubic Lice or Crabs
* Vaginitis
* Hepatitis

cheers
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Vhero wrote:
Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard says Manchester U***d will never make up for the loss of winger Cristiano Ronaldo, unless they sign Barcelona forward Lionel Messi.

Never gonna happen!

We have more of a chance than they do, after all we could afford it.

How does that not make you chuckle?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Slim wrote:
Vhero wrote:

Never gonna happen!

yr hoping he answers your query?
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Slim wrote:
Vhero wrote:

Never gonna happen!

Gonna go with HUH? on this one.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Slim wrote:
Vhero wrote:

Never gonna happen!

Gonna go with HUH? on this one.

sorry. a joke vs. a rhetorical question aimed at a post by vhero prollee doesn't stand much of a chance i guess.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

I swear stuff is whooshing over my head tonight at an alarming rate, I just figured it was one more thing. Vhero prolly has me foe'd anyway....we can live in hope I suppose.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum