Training 21/8

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training 21/8

Postby Original Dub » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:Where was my mention Roy haha. Nah it was the ultimate boss of Dubai at the Nou camp wasnt it. Someone nicknamed the shake or is that his real name haha. Something about him being the crown prince of Dubai or something, I dont know but Bowen said something like that. Petrovs little evil giggle too in training every time he scores haha. And you forgot to mention haha while we was standing under the tress and we heard the thunder and NMT responded with the words yooooooooooooo. Haha that made me leaugh.

Anyway yes it was a good training session and everyone looked fit and healty and raring to go by the sounds of it.

Jesus Christ Lewis, will you stop laughing at your own posts!!

You laughed at yourself FIVE TIMES in this post alone.

Nobody is that fucking funny mate :)

Nah i am not laughing at my own posts mate. I am just laughing at that exact moment Dub but yes i will stop if it makes you happy.

Ah don't be like that buddy, I'm only taking the piss!

LMAO, LOL, PMSL, ROTFL, FMTWF hahahaha - see, I'm a funny guy too ;-)
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:Where was my mention Roy haha. Nah it was the ultimate boss of Dubai at the Nou camp wasnt it. Someone nicknamed the shake or is that his real name haha. Something about him being the crown prince of Dubai or something, I dont know but Bowen said something like that. Petrovs little evil giggle too in training every time he scores haha. And you forgot to mention haha while we was standing under the tress and we heard the thunder and NMT responded with the words yooooooooooooo. Haha that made me leaugh.

Anyway yes it was a good training session and everyone looked fit and healty and raring to go by the sounds of it.

i am.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Blueboylewis » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Nah i am not laughing at my own posts mate. I am just laughing at that exact moment Dub but yes i will stop if it makes you happy.

yeh and i was being sarcastic to. I knew you was taking the piss Dub. I will just laugh at my own jokes if i see you in the Townley tommorow hey.

Lewis
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby avoidconfusion » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Fantastic report again!
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Blue Blood » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

cheers for the report doug. cracking stuff as usual.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Lionel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Douglas, the players still. 100% behind Hughes then.
Lionel
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby Original Dub » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

i am.

PMSL
Original Dub

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 pm

You would certainly believe so yes and if anyone isn't given the position we are in and the future prospects. Hughes will know only too well though the very big challenge he has to keep everybody on side as they can't all play. I am sure there will be variations within the team even if not forced by injuries but I doubt he will be a complete tinkerman.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

yeh and i was being sarcastic to. I knew you was taking the piss Dub. I will just laugh at my own jokes if i see you in the Townley tommorow hey.

Lewis

Thats the spirit mate! I'll be there alright. The really drunk paddy who had to go to the pub as soon as it opened because he had nowhere else to go ;)
Original Dub

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Quality as ever Doug.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Bojinov's left foot » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Cheers Doug
Bojinov's left foot
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby edge275 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Absolutely shite Doug.

A fucking disgrace.

Sorry, I just wanted a break from the norm.
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby M147WN » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Doug,
You see on a day to day basis what we only see on matchdays so I'm interested in your opinion of Vlad Weiss.
I don't much do reserve games but have seen him a few times but now he seems to be in MH's plans and certainly a first team squad player. IMO I think that whenever I've seen the boy he's miles better than the last time! He's confident, has undoubted skill, works for the team and in my limited experience of him I'd say we have a future superstar on our hands!

how do you see his day to day progress and do you see big things for the boy?
As I say from my point of view he just seems to be getting better and better! Whats your view on him mate?
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Re: Training 20/8

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 am

Slim wrote:
Murph wrote:City's sky text page were saying Ade and Robbie were doubts for Wolves, thanks for putting the record straight Doug. Excellent report as per..

Probably because they were left out of the Barca match, usual lazy SSN reporting.

Dutifully report once more on 253 though that Michael Johnson is out of this one. LOL
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum