Everton v City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Everton v City

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Can not wait for this game! the one at Goodison. Imangine the atmosphere and the tension what a game it will be.

I can picture it now 94th minute 1-1 Lescott comes up for a corner (for City ;-) and BANG what a header from Lescott 2-1 it finishes to us.

Can't wait to play these fuckers, still owe them one imo after they did is in injury time at CoMS last season.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Re: Everton v City

Postby Grob » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 am

Im looking forward to putting one over on United if im honest. Thats the big one.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Paul68 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am

Yep.. 2 specials to look forward to now
Tevez scoring against "them"
Lescott scoring against the lower bin dippers

luvly!
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby King Kev » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:45 am

Jo will score in this game, I will be putting money on it.
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby s1ty m » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:48 am

King Kev wrote:Jo will score in this game, I will be putting money on it.

kev, if ciy have agreed to let a loaner play against them, it would be more idiotic than loaning him before sealing lescott, which was also a stupid clown move in itself. surely to god even city inserted a clause bot allowing a loaner to play against them? surely!
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby King Kev » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 am

s1ty m wrote:

kev, if ciy have agreed to let a loaner play against them, it would be more idiotic than loaning him before sealing lescott, which was also a stupid clown move in itself. surely to god even city inserted a clause bot allowing a loaner to play against them? surely!
I am also willing to bet money that there is no clause and he will in fact play against us.

King Kev understands that the deal that took Jo to Everton was managed by a work experience boy on the 2nd day of his placement.
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ant london » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 am

King Kev wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

I am also willing to bet money that there is no clause and he will in fact play against us.

King Kev understands that the deal that took Jo to Everton was managed by a work experience boy on the 2nd day of his placement.

there was a clause precluding him from being included in a team to play City last year

if it were me, then I'dve included it for this season too....but part of me fears you could be right there Lee!
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 am

ant london wrote:
King Kev wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

there was a clause precluding him from being included in a team to play City last year

if it were me, then I'dve included it for this season too....but part of me fears you could be right there Lee!

its standard practice to have the clause in the deal, so I have no doubt he will not play. Shame really it will probably make them stronger ;-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby King Kev » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 am

One of the online bookies were offering odds on Jo to score against us a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately I can't find it now but it would seem strange to offer the bet if he wasn't allowed to play against us.
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Socrates » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 am

from the Premier League Handbook. See point 7.2.

Temporary Transfers
5. A “Temporary Transfer” shall mean the transfer of a contract registration effected in
accordance with Rules M.6 to M.10.
6. Subject to the conditions set out below, a Temporary Transfer shall be permitted:
6.1 between Clubs; and
6.2 between a Club and a club in membership of the Football League, the Football
Conference, the Northern Premier League, the Isthmian League and the Southern
League.
7. The conditions referred to in Rule M.6 are:
7.1 a Temporary Transfer to a Club may not take place in the TransferWindow in which the
Transferor Club acquired the Player’s registration;
7.2 during the period of the Temporary Transfer of his contract registration a Player shall not
play against the Transferor Club;

RULES: SECTION M
7.3 if during the period of a Temporary Transfer the Player’s registration is transferred
permanently from the Transferor Club to the Transferee Club, the two Clubs may agree
in writing (to be copied to the League) that the Player shall not play against the
Transferor Club for the remainder of the Season;
7.4 subject to any conditions imposed by the Board in the exercise of its discretion under
Rule M.4.2, the minimum period of a Temporary Transfer shall be the period between 2
consecutive Transfer Windows and the period of a Temporary Transfer shall not extend
beyond 30th June next after it was entered into;
7.5 the maximum number of Temporary Transfers to any one Club registrable in the same
Season shall be 4 and in no circumstances shall more than 1 be from the same Transferor
Club save there shall be excluded from these numbers any Temporary Transfer of the
kind described in Rule M.7.6.1 or M.7.6.2;
7.6 not more than 2 Temporary Transfers shall be registered by a Club at the same time
except that there shall be excluded from that number:
7.6.1 any Temporary Transfer which become permanent; and
7.6.2 the Temporary Transfer of a goalkeeper which in its absolute discretion the Board
may allow in circumstances it considers to be exceptional;
7.7 a Club may transfer the registration of no more than one of its goalkeepers by way of
temporary Transfer to another Club each Season, subject to any further Temporary
Transfer of one of its goalkeepers pursuant to Rule M.7.6.2;
7.8 any other conditions agreed between the Transferor Club and the Transferee Club or, in
the exercise of its discretion, imposed by the Board.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am

I hope we absolutely batter these when we go to goodison, after all the shit they have beed doing over the past month wankers!!!
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Life is good - that boggle eyed moaner is losing. We're going to be fighting Burnley for a Chamions League spot if this continues...
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Return to The Maine Football forum