Chairman Video Interview

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chairman Video Interview

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 pm

That guy is the coolest fucker in any of football's hierarchy.

I wish they would show that interview on SSN. That would shut some fuckers right up.

Actually, it should shut some fuckers from here right up... the ones who moan about change and are "genuinely concerned" about the direction any aspect of the club is taking.

Doom mongers, what's your reply to our chairman? :)
Original Dub

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 pm

my Interview keeps freezing half way through so It's either our work server or its generated a fair amount on interest. I'm very very impressed so far with how Khaldhoon has come across in explaining how things are working within the club.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby shawzy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Great interview.What a true gent our chairman is.The future is bright and very blue
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby john68 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm

That was IMPRESSIVE.
Exuded quiet confidence with an air of "We are in charge of the situation, know where we are going and know how to get there".
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby razor400 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Christ that boy could get some pussy, no doubt
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Great interview! we are in safe hands alright. =)
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby bluemoon man » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 pm

A great interview that comes across that the direction is very very clear. It is obvious that they have confidence in Mark Hughes and will give him time to show what he can do. It's going to be amazin!!!!
bluemoon man
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: stephen Ireland

Postby ant london » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 pm

razor400 wrote:Christ that boy could get some pussy, no doubt

did you not just put this in the Lescott thread???

makes a bit more sense in this context! (and I agree for that matter.....I think the females on the forum should confirm whether they'd take the chairman's love scud?)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby razor400 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:39 pm

ant london wrote:
razor400 wrote:Christ that boy could get some pussy, no doubt

did you not just put this in the Lescott thread???

makes a bit more sense in this context! (and I agree for that matter.....I think the females on the forum should confirm whether they'd take the chairman's love scud?)

Mods Poll or should I say pole please. ;-)
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Mike J » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:54 pm

what a slick bastard.

good interview.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 pm

I wasn't keen at all on that interview. Very Garry Cookish inspired and just throwing platitudes to the fans every 30 seconds to get us thinking we are the centre of their universe. Felt more like a party political broadcast sponsored by Bluemoon than real insight into who Khaldoon actually is and what he does as Chairman. :-(
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:45 pm

loved it. i was queefing for most of the interview. "We are trying to build a club that is one of the best in Europe. And that takes time and commitment, and financial commitment." Awesome response to the haters bitching about our spend rate.

why tho, why, does the club seem to want to mouthfuck Blue Moon when we're clearly smarter, funnier and more entertaining on a scale that's easier to digest?

sorry im drinking haterade, but it just makes me jealous as fucl tbh. i wish he was mentioning mcf.net. C'est la Vie.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Patrick » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

I think it did what it set out to do and underline the professionalism and structure that is now part of our club

What else was there to say - we appreciate the fans, we will invest in the club until it becomes one of teh top european clubs, we are listening to what people are saying, we have a great management team who are taking care of our club.

The only dodgy thing was the tatty piece of paper clutched all the way through!
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:loved it. i was queefing for most of the interview. "We are trying to build a club that is one of the best in Europe. And that takes time and commitment, and financial commitment." Awesome response to the haters bitching about our spend rate.

why tho, why, does the club seem to want to mouthfuck Blue Moon when we're clearly smarter, funnier and more entertaining on a scale that's easier to digest?

sorry im drinking haterade, but it just makes me jealous as fucl tbh. i wish he was mentioning mcf.net. C'est la Vie.

Cheers

probably as simple as the stats? I do not know them but would guess that they would show BM to be the site that provides a wider coverage than any other??

I doubt it is that they got pissed with us cos of all the silly anti Hughes / Cook and other things CITY campaigns that keep plaguing this forum - I am guessing BM have a similar problem and probably bigger if they have more members??

That Thank You Sheik banner from BM was an excellent touch as well - so they are probably seen as the de facto representative site?
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby burtonwoodblue » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 pm

just watched that with a huge lump in the throat, pure class
burtonwoodblue
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:loved it. i was queefing for most of the interview. "We are trying to build a club that is one of the best in Europe. And that takes time and commitment, and financial commitment." Awesome response to the haters bitching about our spend rate.

Cheers

probably as simple as the stats? I do not know them but would guess that they would show BM to be the site that provides a wider coverage than any other??

I doubt it is that they got pissed with us cos of all the silly anti Hughes / Cook and other things CITY campaigns that keep plaguing this forum - I am guessing BM have a similar problem and probably bigger if they have more members??

That Thank You Sheik banner from BM was an excellent touch as well - so they are probably seen as the de facto representative site?

yr not helping me feel better about it. As others have stated, we surely would have all chipped in on an mcf.net banner, with better graphics. ahem.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:

Cheers

Also trips off the chairman's tongue better than our beloved mancityfans.net doesn't it? I know they're supposed to be bigger but at times we match them for members & guests on line, and far more sensible members at that.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Brad » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Was a good watch that i enjoyed it
Brad
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Dejong

Postby s1ty m » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Khaldoun is a class act.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm

We've certainly come a long way since Peter Swales.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum