Hughes that on the phone? #2 Wolves (H)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Hughes that on the phone? #2 Wolves (H)

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 am

9am Monday 24th August, Mark Hughes Office, Carrington.

MH- Hello Sheikh, its Hughesy checking in.

SM – Ah Hughesy, how are you my friend?

MH - Excellent, another win, a clean sheet and I maintained balance throughout the whole match; I did not fall over once.

SM - Great news, grass stains are murder to get out, especially if you wear a lot of white! Ha ha ha!

MH - Nice one Sheikh! So did you catch the match?

SM - I did. Is my friend Zabaleta injured? I am missing him at the right back slot, also I got a bit worried towards the end but you dragged them over the line.

MH- Yes I did, I'm feeling pretty good this morning, its all coming together with Joleon as well.

SM - I love Dolly Parton.

MH - Sorry?

SM - Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeeeeeeeeeene!

MH - Ah yes, great one, you are on top form this morning!

SM – Yes I am watching a lot of comedy on TV. Have you ever seen “May to December”? They are showing it on UK Gold, I think it is wonderfully funny; Alec Callendar is a great man. It is brilliant that he is called Callendar and the program has the name of two months in the title. Do you see Hughes; do you see what they have done?

MH – I’d never noticed, Sheikh, if I am honest.

SM – Oh it’s wonderful, it has genius like that scattered throughout, I will send you all the DVD’s, I will find them for you and have them sent to you, and you must watch it. Perhaps the team should watch it, to bond, this would help, I am sure of it.

MH – Hmmmm I’m not sure, I think they like comedy with a bit more cutting edge, I know Bellers loves Caddyshack and Dunney strikes me a Brittas Empire man.

SM – I don’t know of these, I will find them, I must continue to learn. Anyway I must leave, my program is beginning. May I speak with Bowen?

MH - He's not here right now, Gary Cooke needed a key cutting.

SM - Then you must speak to Bowen to me, I still have not received my autograph, it is imperative I have the entire Norwich 93-94 squad autograph collection before that Sheikh in Dubai, you must speak to him, remind him of his role. I trust you with this, Good bye Hughes do not let me down.

MH – Yes goodbye, speak to you next week.

SM - No, you will speak me to me during the week, even in Abu Dhabi we have a deep loathing of Neil Warnock, and you must make him suffer.

MH - we'll do our best.-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Re: Hughes that on the phone? #2 Wolves (H)

Postby Surrey Sky Blue » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Pablo Sacramento wrote: May I speak with Bowen?

MH - He's not here right now, Gary Cooke needed a key cutting.

Very funny mate, that bit made me lol.
Hark now hear, The City sing, United ran away, And we will fight for ever more, Because of Derby day.
Surrey Sky Blue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Shorter working days
My favourite player is: Zabba!!

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Pablo Sacramento wrote:MH - Excellent, another win, a clean sheet and I maintained balance throughout the whole match; I did not fall over once.

SM - Great news, grass stains are murder to get out, especially if you wear a lot of white! Ha ha ha!

MH - Nice one Sheikh!

Made me laugh, Nice one, Pabbers.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City1970 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Pablo Sacramento wrote:SM - No, you will speak me to me during the week, even in Abu Dhabi we have a deep loathing of Neil Warnock, and you must make him suffer.

MH - we'll do our best.-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is more true, than funny.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Brilliant effort!!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum