Aaron Peter Eadsworth & Michael John Wilson - Blackburn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Aaron Peter Eadsworth & Michael John Wilson - Blackburn

Postby ant london » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 am

Does anyone know these two halfwitted jokers??

I have to admit, quite funny....pretty miserable of the cops/magistrate to do them for what is essentially a bit of high spirited fun. Can't believe that the police actually tried to go for banning orders on them. Ridiculous.

Manchester City fans gave themselves away on Blackburn Rovers touchline
10:22am Monday 24th August 2009
By Andrew Bellard »

TWO Manchester City fans donned yellow jackets and mixed with security staff on the touchline during a match at Ewood Park.

But Blackburn magistrates heard the two gave themselves away when they started cheering and celebrating when their team scored.

Aaron Peter Eadsworth, 19, of Glebelands Road, Manchester, and Michael John Wilson, 19, of Church Lane, Sale, pleaded guilty to going onto the area adjacent to the playing area.

Eadsforth was fined £120 with £95 costs, and Wilson was fined £100 with £95 costs.

Robin Phoenix, defending, said once inside the stadium the two had thought it would be a “wheeze” to put on yellow jackets and go into an area they knew they shouldn’t have been in.

“When their team scored they were jumping up and down and waving their arms,” said Mr Phoenix.

“But at least there was no violence, or threats. They were being a nuisance.”

Two other Man City fans also appeared before the court. Dean McGee, 40, of Haverfield Road, Blackley, pleaded guilty to going onto the playing area.

He was fined £300 with £95 costs. Nicholas John Green, 20, of Grange Road South, Hyde, pleaded guilty to entering the playing area and was fined £90 with £95 costs.

Football banning orders were applied for in each case but the bench declined to make any
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Re: Aaron Peter Eadsworth & Michael John Wilson - Blackburn

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

Why would anyone want to apply for football banning orders for that?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby s1ty m » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:38 pm

ffs.

yet a drunken twat punching some kid walks with a slap on the wrist. shit, we all know things people have done and got away with. fining people for a lighthearted prank where no-one was hurt or offended makes me sick. this country...
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby shawzy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Dont know them but they live right near me in Sale.Infact im settin off to Glebelands Rd Ashton on Mersey for a bevvie in a mo.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Return to The Maine Football forum