Shaunie

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Shaunie

Postby Original Dub » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

Slim wrote:He's always the first name on the teamsheet for me....then I remove him from goalkeeper and make him the 7th name down on the teamsheet. As good as he is, I don't think he'd be a superstar in goal.

You have absolutely no proof of this whatsoever!

The little lad's done great so far IMO, and maybe between himself and Weiss, there is a good reason that we haven't gone looking for cover for Stevie?
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 am

Original Dub wrote:
Slim wrote:He's always the first name on the teamsheet for me....then I remove him from goalkeeper and make him the 7th name down on the teamsheet. As good as he is, I don't think he'd be a superstar in goal.

The little lad's done great so far IMO, and maybe between himself and Weiss, there is a good reason that we haven't gone looking for cover for Stevie?

This is a message forum, when has a lack of proof ever slowed anyone else down a single iota. And for what matter, what is an iota and how can I use it to my advantage? Can my iota be subletted and turn into a money generating asset and how much does my iota impact on the environment?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:19 am

Slim wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

This is a message forum, when has a lack of proof ever slowed anyone else down a single iota. And for what matter, what is an iota and how can I use it to my advantage? Can my iota be subletted and turn into a money generating asset and how much does my iota impact on the environment?

Ok for m.p.g. but not so good for pulling the birds.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum