Tuesday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Tuesday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:01 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Brazilian midfielder Anderson has been told he can leave Manchester United after reacting badly to being omitted from the starting line-up for the Community Shield defeat by Chelsea. Daily Mirror

Manchester City have completed the £24m signing of England defender Joleon Lescott from Everton.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... llion.html

Chelsea are keeping tabs on Benfica's talented trio - Angel di Maria, who plays in midfield, defender David Luiz and winger Fabio Coentrao. The Sun

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola has flown out to Italy to complete the signing of Livorno striker Alessandro Diamanti.
Daily Mirror

OTHER GOSSIP
Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic, linked this summer with Barcelona, has pledged his immediate future to the Old Trafford club.Daily Star

Ipswich boss Roy Keane has axed several members of his first-team squad and told them they will never play for him again.
Daily Mail

WAG OF THE DAYhttp://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/01/22/no-12-louise-white

AND FINALLY
Sunderland boss Steve Bruce has paid tribute to a new slimline Andy Reid after the midfielder lost 9kg and 22mm of body fat in the summer. Reid celebrated by scoring twice in the 4-1 Carling Cup win over Norwich on Monday The Sun

MORE LATER
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Tuesday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Crossie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 am

Well done K*ane keep it up, I thought he said he was mellowing out? wanker!

Wont last till xmas at this rate.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby City1970 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 am

Crossie wrote:Well done K*ane keep it up, I thought he said he was mellowing out? wanker!

Wont have a squad at xmas, at this rate. He will of sacked them all.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby ant london » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 am

Today's Times says we are considering going for either Sneijder or Van der Vaart

I'd like the latter very much indeed. He's already said that he wants to leave Madrid, that he wants to come to England and that he has a club he'd like to sign for.

He played for Hamburg at the same time as Kompany and De Jong

We should go for him 100% IMO

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 808504.ece
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Bingo Lewis » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 am

ant london wrote:Today's Times says we are considering going for either Sneijder or Van der Vaart

I'd like the latter very much indeed. He's already said that he wants to leave Madrid, that he wants to come to England and that he has a club he'd like to sign for.

Either would be fine by me, although I would prefer Sneijder
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby saulman » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:39 am

Ipswich boss Roy Keane has axed several members of his first-team squad and told them they will never play for him again.
Daily Mail

Hahaha, Dick.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am

K***e still has that magic touch.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby bluemoon man » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 am

Crossie wrote:Well done K*ane keep it up, I thought he said he was mellowing out? wanker!

It's great to see him fall flat on his arse - again!! I remember seeing him interviewed about their goal being promotion, he's just not got it. I thought Ipswich looked good in their first game but looks like since then he's been able to weave his magic spell and now he's after making his squad vanish - arse!
bluemoon man
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: stephen Ireland

Postby Chinners » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

EXTRA BIG SCROTUM OF BOLLOX
West Ham are on the verge of signing Livorno striker Alessandro Diamanti after the president of the Italian club admitted he had received an offer too good to turn down. (Agence France-Presse)

Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko says he may need to leave the club because of a lack of first-team football. The 27-year-old is keen to keep his Russia spot for next year's World Cup. (Russian newspaper Sport Express)

Sunderland defender Paul McShane is having a medical at Hull ahead of a proposed switch to the KC Stadium. (Sky Sources)

Aston Villa have made a bid for Portsmouth defender Sylvain Distin. (Sky Sources)

Italian champions Inter Milan are on the verge of signing Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 25, from Real Madrid. (Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Livorno president Aldo Spinelli claims striker Alessandro Diamanti, 26, is on the verge of a move to West Ham. (Press Association)

The plot thickens: Thai boss Peter Reid claims he IS about to join Stoke as assistant manager to Tony Pulis. (Stoke Sentinel)

AC Milan right-back Massimo Oddo, 33, claims West Ham have expressed an interest in acquiring his services. (Press Association)

Tottenham have made a loan offer for Le Havre midfielder Kevin Anin. (French newspaper L'Equipe)

Goalkeeper Charles Itandje wants to leave Liverpool, with Sporting Gijon making a loan offer for the 26-year-old. (French newspaper L'Equipe)

Bolton Wanderers have offered £6.9m for Real Betis' 27-year-old Cameroon midfielder Achille Emana. (Spanish newspaper AS)

Football Association of Thailand president Worawi Makudi says he is confident coach Peter Reid will not quit, despite reports linking Reid with the assistant manager's job at Stoke City. (Bangkok Post)

Arsenal have made a fresh move for St Etienne's Blaise Matuidi, although the French side want £6m for the midfielder. Daily Mirror

Burnley manager Owen Coyle is trying to tempt Tottenham into selling £1m-rated goalkeeper Ben Alnwick.The Sun

Everton are preparing a £5m bid for Middlesbrough defender Robert Huth. They may be put off bidding for Bolton's Gary Cahill (£10m) and Stoke's Ryan Shawcross (£12m) as their clubs will hold out for big sums. Daily Mirror

Fulham manager Roy Hodgson has made a £2m move for Le Mans centre-back Gregory Cerdan, 27, as well as making a £3m bid for Almeria's Nigerian striker Kala Uche. Daily Mirror

Hodgson faces competition from Blackburn for Cerdan - Rovers boss Sam Allardyce will make his move after selling defender Stephen Warnock to Aston Villa.Daily Mail

Everton are closing in on a season-long loan deal for Valencia's Argentine midfielder Ever Banega.The Independent

Bolton boss Gary Megson will step up his chase for Leeds United striker Jermaine Beckford.The Sun

Portsmouth boss Paul Hart has finally signed a player - Ivory Coast striker Aruna Dindane has joined the south-coast club from French side Lens for £4m.The Sun

Portsmouth defender Sylvain Distin has stunned the club by handing in a transfer request, with Aston Villa, Everton and Sunderland interested.The Sun

Blackburn striker Benni McCarthy is on Ajax's hit-list - the South African started his career with the Dutch giants.Daily Mirror

Tottenham are keen to sign Honduras defender Osman Chavez, 25, for £1.5m after a tip from his fellow countryman Wilson Palacios.Daily Mirror

Ex-Fulham winger Hameur Bouazza has quit Turkish club Sivasspor after after only five days. Sheffield United, Plymouth and Preston are keen on him. (Various)

Atletico Madrid want to sign Newcastle's Spanish left-back Jose Enrique in a cut-price £3m deal.Daily Mirror

Leeds are set to offer League One rivals Oldham £500,000 for winger Chris Taylor, 22. (Daily Star)

Crystal Palace are expected to sign Derby defender Claude Davis and former Millwall winger Ryan Smith. (The Independent)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Dingus McDouchey » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Anderson, son, son, he's not fond of Ferguson.
Anderson, son, son, he's the benched Brazilian.
Not the left, nor the right, on the bench again tonight.
He won’t play, if he stays
He’ll get bummed by John O’Shea.
Berbatov wins golden boot, spends following season on the bench while his team loses title on goal difference. Well played, Fergie.
Dingus McDouchey
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
ant london wrote:Today's Times says we are considering going for either Sneijder or Van der Vaart

Either would be fine by me, although I would prefer Sneijder

i agree with the Bingoman on this one Ant...tho, honestly, i'd even add Robben into that mix, and then say i'd take any of the 3 of them. Or all of them.

am i greedy?
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum