Danijel Aleksic

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Danijel Aleksic

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 pm

irblinx wrote:SSN say he's here on a weeks trial

Ant, that business model has certainly worked for us so far. In fact SWP had pretty much paid for the academy on his own, even after coming back. In the 11 years that the academy has been going we have hoovered up something like £10m in fees over and above the net £11m that Shaunie brought in which more than covers the running costs of the academy in that time.

Given Chelsea's recent luck in dealings with City we could double that at Studge's tribunal!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Biamp » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:06 am

He seems to be a great young talented player. Looking forward to hear reports regarding him training with the first team.
Biamp
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:21 pm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PqSgehJW1z0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PqSgehJW1z0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Looks worth a punt. Be interested to see how he fares on his weeks trial here alongside the big boys, hopefully he does better than al qahtani, lol. although to be fair aleksic already plays serbian league football and i heard it's meant to be pretty brutal, so i think he'll probably make the cut. time will tell i guess. looks very promising though.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm

He scores for you he scores for me
There's lots and lots of goals to see
He'll score us two against ManU
He's Aleksic , can I be Aleksic too
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum