Fighting at West Ham- Millwall

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fighting at West Ham- Millwall

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

players taken off
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

3-1
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Mike J » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

pathetic twats. fighting for no apprent reason. very sad indeed.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby roadkill2487 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Football violence should be expected in places like South America, Africa or even Italy... it is mind boggling how you can still find sports related violence in the UK. I am pretty sure nothing like that has happened in the States since the civil rights/anti-war movements.
roadkill2487
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

RIP Pete Dunham.
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Our Fu told me about the time Millwall came to Maine Road a few seasons ago and he said everything was great until City scored and City started to sing "lets all laugh at Millwall" (think we won 3-0 in the end and cook scored)

Fu said they started to pelt the Northstanders with coins, bottles and bits of chairs and said everyone retreated towards to the opposite end of the stand near the main stand. He told me it was rather scary and that all he could see in the Millwall end was men with little boys with skin heads...no women at all.

Can anyone else remember this game??

That was like a cockney wanker's day trip. I was in the Kippax corner nearby & they were making out as if they were going to come over there but didn't. Don't think they fared particularly well that day on the whole though. Pathetic bunch of tossers.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Burt » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Didnt see this coming.........Not!!

Violence erupts at London derby

Police say hundreds of people have been involved in the violence
A man has been stabbed in the chest during violence involving "hundreds" of fans outside West Ham's Upton Park stadium during a game with Millwall.
Fights broke out at 1915 BST and were still raging more than an hour later. Police are assessing a man stabbed in nearby Priory Road at about 2025 BST.
A fan told the BBC it was the worst hooliganism he had seen in 30 years.
A Met spokesman said: "It looks like there has been some planned trouble disorder from fans."
He added: "Hundreds of fans are estimated to be involved."
Two arrests have been confirmed, for affray and breaching a control order.
British Transport Police said they heard reports of minor overcrowding at the Tube station near the ground, but their log shows no arrests.
'Bottles and bricks'
The BBC's Ben Jacobs, who is at the stadium, said: "The trouble broke out outside the Tube station about 600 yards from the ground.
"There were 500 to 1,000 riot police and Millwall fans managed to break through the divide.
"Bottles were thrown and bricks were as well."
He added: "There has been a bit of trouble inside the ground.
"There was a penalty shout and fans started gesturing and throwing small objects."

There's quite a difference between 500 and 1,000 but even so, anywhere near 500 coppers at a football ground is a very GROSS, GROSS, GROSS exeration methinks..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? The press at it AGAIN?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Burt wrote:

A man has been stabbed in the chest during violence involving "hundreds" of fans outside West Ham's Upton Park stadium during a game with Millwall.
Fights broke out at 1915 BST and were still raging more than an hour later. Police are assessing a man stabbed in nearby Priory Road at about 2025 BST.
A Met spokesman said: "It looks like there has been some planned trouble disorder from fans."
British Transport Police said they heard reports of minor overcrowding at the Tube station near the ground, but their log shows no arrests.
'Bottles and bricks'
The BBC's Ben Jacobs, who is at the stadium, said: "The trouble broke out outside the Tube station about 600 yards from the ground.
"There were 500 to 1,000 riot police and Millwall fans managed to break through the divide.
"There was a penalty shout and fans started gesturing and throwing small objects."

There's quite a difference between 500 and 1,000 but even so, anywhere near 500 coppers at a football ground is a very GROSS, GROSS, GROSS exeration methinks..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? The press at it AGAIN?

Imagine breaking through 1,00 riot police? Lol. What have they got, a fucking tank!?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Burt » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Burt wrote:

'Bottles and bricks'

Imagine breaking through 1,00 riot police? Lol. What have they got, a fucking tank!?

Exactly mate. What a load of bollox!

Just imagine how 500 or 1,000 coppers would have been supplied to that game..............utter BOLLOX and that's that.
Burt

Postby irblinx » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Burt wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Burt wrote:There's quite a difference between 500 and 1,000 but even so, anywhere near 500 coppers at a football ground is a very GROSS, GROSS, GROSS exeration methinks..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? The press at it AGAIN?

Just imagine how 500 or 1,000 coppers would have been supplied to that game..............utter BOLLOX and that's that.

I'd be shocked if 500 hadn't been lined up for this game, everyone knew it was going to kick off big style from the moment the draw was made. Both clubs have a high number of scummy yob "fans" and the police would have to completely stupid not to have seen this coming and manned up accordingly
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Burt » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 pm

irblinx wrote:
Burt wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Burt wrote:There's quite a difference between 500 and 1,000 but even so, anywhere near 500 coppers at a football ground is a very GROSS, GROSS, GROSS exeration methinks..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? The press at it AGAIN?

I'd be shocked if 500 hadn't been lined up for this game, everyone knew it was going to kick off big style from the moment the draw was made. Both clubs have a high number of scummy yob "fans" and the police would have to completely stupid not to have seen this coming and manned up accordingly

I don't think I've ever known, even in the ol crazy days of footie hoolies, a case where 1,000 coppers were at a game. That's a lotta, lotta' lotta coppers!!!
Burt

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Imagine if you are someone that has took your children to that game tonight. They should be ashamed of themselves but as already covered in here will all be having a massive wank fest about it later. Fucking knobs.................

Oh come off it!! West Ham V Millwall is hardly a game for women and children to attend. jeez

Any women that took their kids to a fixture like that would have to be totally clueless or just plan stupid
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Patrick wrote:
one man army wrote:i'd actually love to read some oldschool stories and legends about english + old firm football hooliganism, classic fights, riots and clashes, famous fans, fans rivalries etc.
i know there's a michael francis book about city hools. any other books/sites?

violence is for complete knobheads who have tried and still try to ruin the game

are you a knobhead?

People like you really do annoy me.. People read all sorts of books on murders/crime etc.That doesnt mean they are then prepared to go out and kill someone.. Iv read the Guvnors book and was one of the most entertainin books I have read.That guy really has lived an eventful life and for that I say fair play to him!!! Dont you find films that involve some sort of violence entertainin, or are you more of a chick flicks type of guy??
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Little more than scum of the highest order...
From what sky have ben showing it has been whu in the main but there are
two sides.

Some of the players didn't help matters,but the fa should now ban
whu and milwall away fans in my oppinion, along with a number of games behind doors .

That will fuck their bank balances up.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby cdncityfan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 am

Stanislas was certainly asking for trouble after crowd disturbances already happened outside the stadium and during the game by celebrating his equalizer the way he did.
You would think that they would have held the game behind closed doors or at a reduced seating capacity to prevent trouble. In games I have been to in Italy, they will close off entire sections to keep alot of space between home and away supporters in particularly 'hot' matches.
I would not be suprised if West Ham are ejected from the Carling Cup for this, and the team they would have faced receiving a bye to the next round. At minimum, a stadium ban.
Manchester City FC: the class of the Premier League!
cdncityfan
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Rangers / City
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Patrick » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:29 am

Dazzacity wrote:
Patrick wrote:
one man army wrote:i'd actually love to read some oldschool stories and legends about english + old firm football hooliganism, classic fights, riots and clashes, famous fans, fans rivalries etc.
i know there's a michael francis book about city hools. any other books/sites?

violence is for complete knobheads who have tried and still try to ruin the game

are you a knobhead?

People like you really do annoy me.. People read all sorts of books on murders/crime etc.That doesnt mean they are then prepared to go out and kill someone.. Iv read the Guvnors book and was one of the most entertainin books I have read.That guy really has lived an eventful life and for that I say fair play to him!!! Dont you find films that involve some sort of violence entertainin, or are you more of a chick flicks type of guy??

Which bit annoys you my view that violence is for knobheads or the question?

One Man Army answered the question pretty well imho

You however admire people who uphold violence and watch violent films then insinuate I watch weepys

Unfortunately I dont have the IQ to respond to such a clever put down so Im going to smash your face in cunt
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

Millwall fans fighting, blimey, never expected that too happen.

Why don't FIFA, UEFA and the FA just boot that team OUT of the football league altogether, would save everybody a whole load of hassle, imagine how many fans West Ham will have when the Police and FA have finished banning them from last night, they will need the away team to fill 3 ends to get a full ground.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby Twobob » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 am

The FA need to hit down hard on this fast!

England's trying to get the World Cup over here - and scenes like this won't help - the UK needs to be 'Whiter than white' for FIFA and UEFA to even consider this.

SO ...

BAN WHU & Millwall from all Cup competitions for 5 seasons (domestic and european)
Closed Door Matches HOME & AWAY for the rest of this season.

All people the police arrest for involvment in this should have the book thrown at them AND take thier passports off them for life to stop any international travel.

There's bound to be more too - but hit the idiots where it hurts!
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 am

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:Millwall fans fighting, blimey, never expected that too happen.

Why don't FIFA, UEFA and the FA just boot that team OUT of the football league altogether, would save everybody a whole load of hassle, imagine how many fans West Ham will have when the Police and FA have finished banning them from last night, they will need the away team to fill 3 ends to get a full ground.

Easy....shut down Milwall and then you have X amount of nobheads beginning to swell the numbers at y amount of clubs, and trying to whip up aggro at those clubs, which may or may not have a problem at present.

As it is, I think you will find from footage available, the fans involved in the main were as follows:-

The Station..........Hammers
Pub outside.........Hammers
Inside the ground....Hammers

yes there were some scuffles amongst Milwall, but they were numbered to a very small minority (compared to other pockets of aggro) behind the goal, and the throwing of missiles at Stanislaus, and he , in my oppinion, should be severly remrimanded by the FA.

What he did was on a par if not worse (IMHO) than Carragher and Drogba throwing coins back into the crowd...Highly irresponsible behaviour from a fella earning a fair few grand a week.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby hyper » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am

Dazzacity wrote:Iv read the Guvnors book and was one of the most entertainin books I have read.That guy really has lived an eventful life and for that I say fair play to him!!! Dont you find films that involve some sort of violence entertainin, or are you more of a chick flicks type of guy??

"lived an eventful life" and "fair play to him"?? The man is a complete prick - and a violent criminal at that. Why have any respect whatsoever for someone like that???
hyper
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: The Goat

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum