Fighting at West Ham- Millwall

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fighting at West Ham- Millwall

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 am

Dazzacity wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Imagine if you are someone that has took your children to that game tonight. They should be ashamed of themselves but as already covered in here will all be having a massive wank fest about it later. Fucking knobs.................

Oh come off it!! West Ham V Millwall is hardly a game for women and children to attend. jeez

Any women that took their kids to a fixture like that would have to be totally clueless or just plan stupid

Hmmm you've certainly shown a previously unforeseen side to you on here tonight fella

ANY game, nowadays, should be a game that women and children can attend you utter arsehole.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 am

Sister of fu wrote:Imagine if you are someone that has took your children to that game tonight. They should be ashamed of themselves but as already covered in here will all be having a massive wank fest about it later. Fucking knobs.................

If you took your kids to that game you are a dickhead.

When the draw was made for that tie straight away I got about 5 texts saying how that was going to kick off, if a city, burnley, spurs, bury and stalybridge fan knew that then any west ham or millwall fan would. I don't agree that people should have to miss matches because of thugs but if they care about there kids they'd have skipped it.

If I had kids I would not take them to City Millwall after what I saw at that Maine Rd match, not a place for kids.
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 am

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

Oh come off it!! West Ham V Millwall is hardly a game for women and children to attend. jeez

Any women that took their kids to a fixture like that would have to be totally clueless or just plan stupid

Hmmm you've certainly shown a previously unforeseen side to you on here tonight fella

ANY game, nowadays, should be a game that women and children can attend you utter arsehole.

Should be.

Does not mean it will be. Common knowlegde it was going to kick off at that - just like if it had been Milwall - B'ham City - I would not dream of taking a child to that either.
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 am

Whether I'd take a child or not is a completely different matter.

I said that they SHOULD be able to. And cunts like the couple who have expressed views about finding it all "interesting" or "exciting" are part of the problem that still remains in the game.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:08 am

Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Slim » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 am

one man army wrote:
Patrick wrote:
one man army wrote:i'd actually love to read some oldschool stories and legends about english + old firm football hooliganism, classic fights, riots and clashes, famous fans, fans rivalries etc.
i know there's a michael francis book about city hools. any other books/sites?

violence is for complete knobheads who have tried and still try to ruin the game

are you a knobhead?

i'm not. i also do not tolerate football violence at grounds or in towns. but if they want to fight, they can arrange meeting somwhere in the woods and go ahead. they can even kill each other.
besides, english football hooliganism had always been a part of football culture in this country and i just want to learn something about it.

also could anybody tell me why 'ultras' movement (flags, presentations, settings etc.) virtually do not exist in english football?

thx

Well that's just not true.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 am

Both sets of 'Fans' were a disgrace and should be found and banned from ALL football for life no come backs.

English football does not need those scenes,Millwall and West Ham should hang their heads in shame.SCUM.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Socrates » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 am

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

You just insulted the bottoms of decent people. Apart from that well said Ant. Guess you are wasting your fingertips though. I still find it remarkable that these barely literate lower primates can use computers nowadays. Educating them via messageboards is, however, just too difficult.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Both sets of 'Fans' were a disgrace and should be found and banned from ALL football for life no come backs.

English football does not need those scenes,Millwall and West Ham should hang their heads in shame.SCUM.

Here Here LAHAD...however I think we will find that the 2018 will be given to another country following last night

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 am

Manx Blue wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Both sets of 'Fans' were a disgrace and should be found and banned from ALL football for life no come backs.

Here Here LAHAD...however I think we will find that the 2018 will be given to another country following last night

Exactly mate,Bye bye World Cup.

Im fucking fuming this morning.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby ross.mcfc » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 am

lets all have a disco wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:

I very very much doubt that, remember England fans actaully got a game abondoned in 95 and still held a safe Euro 96.

What I really hope doenst happen, and it will just because of the world cup bid is this isnt given the 'small minority' 'not real football fans' cliches rolled out to cover this up.
ross.mcfc

Postby blootoof » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

roadkill2487 wrote:Football violence should be expected in places like South America, Africa or even Italy... it is mind boggling how you can still find sports related violence in the UK. I am pretty sure nothing like that has happened in the States since the civil rights/anti-war movements.

If you get a chance watch that 'Worlds Most amazing videos' on Bravo. Every other episode has a riot in America after some sports event.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am

ross.mcfc wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:

I very very much doubt that, remember England fans actaully got a game abondoned in 95 and still held a safe Euro 96.

What I really hope doenst happen, and it will just because of the world cup bid is this isnt given the 'small minority' 'not real football fans' cliches rolled out to cover this up.

Those are very good points Ross. However If Blatter, Platini and Co are quick enough to latch upon the purchase of a football club by foreign individuals in a country they seemingly dispise, I feel they will be quick enough to to the same with this incident. Yes it's nine years away. But the deadline is May 14th 2010 with the announcement being made in December 2010. Following this incident last night, all eyes will be on English Football fans at a Domestic and International Level

Maybe thats just me being cynical?

Manx Blue

Postby simon12 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 am

ross.mcfc wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:

I wouldn`t worry too much yet. Last year the uefa cup final was in Istanbul and the chumps league final was in Rome.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am

Two letters from f365. The first one I thought was a joke...I actually think it's serious....beggars belief

The second one, well that one talks some sense

It Really Wasn't That Bad...
Just got home from the game, it wasn't as bad as it looked.

West Ham fans at the end near Millwall started moving forward towards the barriers, and the police steamed in with batons. Pitch invasion was mostly kids.

Outside the ground, I was at the Queens pub and aside from a few bottles, bricks and one fire I didn't see anything too bad.

Media making it worse than it was.

The actual atmosphere in the stadium was brilliant, if more games were like that I'd get a season ticket again.
BigJG, The Forum

Football Being Taken Over By The Middle Classes? Brilliant.
Can I just say a big thank you to both sets of supporters last night. Over the years I've been critical of the sanitisation of football, the insipidness of the atmosphere in the grounds and the removal of the game from its working class background. Well thanks to inbreeds, knuckle heads and educationally challenged you've shaken me to my senses.

I realise to wish for such empty, rose-coloured times gone by was to hanker after scenes like last night or Italian men and women dying on the side of a race track; for what a better atmosphere inside the ground??? When people like John Nicholson complain about football being taken over by the middle classes well I say...thank f*ck for that. I'd gladly trade atmosphere like the library at Arsenal than to witness scenes like last night.

One thought that crossed my mind was watching men in their late 40's and 50's running across that pitch, bald, beer-bellied with builders' crack trying to give it large and standing beside them was Father Time saying "relax, enjoy life, you ain't got long left".

How sad.
Pat Derham
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 am

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

And in your keyboard worrier ways you have twisted it and started name callin.As you will see people agree with what I have said. You simply DO NOT take women and kids to a fixture like this.. Its just plan stupidity to do so. Thats all Im saying. Its a pity but Im sure they will get over missin one game that will prob be played once every 10 years..

Im not showin my true colours, I just cant stand people that try so hard in being a do good'er and jumpin down peoples throats for wanting to read books that are, tbh, an entertaining read.. All Im saying about Mickey is that he has lived such a life where he has been able to recreate that into a very good book.Just wonder how many that slag that off have lived such a filled life that they could also write a book about it. Im just saying that, in a way, he can look back and say ' yeah, I lived a prity crazy and eventful life'
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 am

Socrates wrote:
ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

You just insulted the bottoms of decent people. Apart from that well said Ant. Guess you are wasting your fingertips though. I still find it remarkable that these barely literate lower primates can use computers nowadays. Educating them via messageboards is, however, just too difficult.

So you obviuosly disagree with me..So then you must think its a good idea to take women and kids to such a fixture??
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 am

ant london wrote:Whether I'd take a child or not is a completely different matter.

I said that they SHOULD be able to. And cunts like the couple who have expressed views about finding it all "interesting" or "exciting" are part of the problem that still remains in the game.

Who has said anything abot it beingg 'interesting' and 'exciting' ??
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am

Patrick wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
Patrick wrote:
one man army wrote:i'd actually love to read some oldschool stories and legends about english + old firm football hooliganism, classic fights, riots and clashes, famous fans, fans rivalries etc.
i know there's a michael francis book about city hools. any other books/sites?

violence is for complete knobheads who have tried and still try to ruin the game

are you a knobhead?

People like you really do annoy me.. People read all sorts of books on murders/crime etc.That doesnt mean they are then prepared to go out and kill someone.. Iv read the Guvnors book and was one of the most entertainin books I have read.That guy really has lived an eventful life and for that I say fair play to him!!! Dont you find films that involve some sort of violence entertainin, or are you more of a chick flicks type of guy??

Which bit annoys you my view that violence is for knobheads or the question?

One Man Army answered the question pretty well imho

You however admire people who uphold violence and watch violent films then insinuate I watch weepys

Unfortunately I dont have the IQ to respond to such a clever put down so Im going to smash your face in cunt

Pahahahahaha .

The bit that annoyed me was where you felt you had to question whether he was a knobhead or not just because of the books he chooses to read. For this I questioned that, with your theory on things, you must not watch films etc that have scenes of violence, which tbf, is most films these days..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 am

Manx Blue wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:

Those are very good points Ross. However If Blatter, Platini and Co are quick enough to latch upon the purchase of a football club by foreign individuals in a country they seemingly dispise, I feel they will be quick enough to to the same with this incident. Yes it's nine years away. But the deadline is May 14th 2010 with the announcement being made in December 2010. Following this incident last night, all eyes will be on English Football fans at a Domestic and International Level

Maybe thats just me being cynical?

I agree with that. they will really use that to fuel the fire. That Platini hates us for some reason.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum