Fighting at West Ham- Millwall

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fighting at West Ham- Millwall

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:26 am

I wonder if Danny Dyer was down the front beefing it up proper nawty.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 am

lets all have a disco wrote:I wonder if Danny Dyer was down the front beefing it up proper nawty.

He's a right Geezer with his Mockerney Accent.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 am

Dazzacity wrote:
ant london wrote:Whether I'd take a child or not is a completely different matter.

I said that they SHOULD be able to. And cunts like the couple who have expressed views about finding it all "interesting" or "exciting" are part of the problem that still remains in the game.

Who has said anything abot it beingg 'interesting' and 'exciting' ??

"CUNTS" I believe is what I said
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

as long as it dosent happen here, im not to much bothered, i think that most times games here is ok, i n fact ive only seen a bit of bother against brum 2 seasons back. and i think films like football factory and green street dosnt help, when both films have millwall as the last gang in the fight. anyway both teams should be told no more of there fans can not go away for a season.
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am

Dazzacity wrote:
Socrates wrote:
ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Imagine if you are someone that has took your children to that game tonight. They should be ashamed of themselves but as already covered in here will all be having a massive wank fest about it later. Fucking knobs.................

Oh come off it!! West Ham V Millwall is hardly a game for women and children to attend. jeez

Any women that took their kids to a fixture like that would have to be totally clueless or just plan stupid

Hmmm you've certainly shown a previously unforeseen side to you on here tonight fella

ANY game, nowadays, should be a game that women and children can attend you utter arsehole.

You just insulted the bottoms of decent people. Apart from that well said Ant. Guess you are wasting your fingertips though. I still find it remarkable that these barely literate lower primates can use computers nowadays. Educating them via messageboards is, however, just too difficult.

So you obviuosly disagree with me..So then you must think its a good idea to take women and kids to such a fixture??

You should be able to take women and children to any game, without thinking about it. Even a derby. Yes, the atmosphere will be tense and the language a tad worse than usual and for that reason, you may decide to stay away. However, there is no reason for thinking you should stay away from a game in case you get knifed or hit with a flying bottle. The sad reality is that you still have to think like that, which was one reason I decided not to go to the celtic game - 90 minutes of sectarian songs and a scuffle outside didn't thrill me and considering the scenes outside, I obviously made the right choice.

The atmosphere has generally gone from football, which is a huge shame. But atmosphere is a night like the one against Hamburg, where it was tense, exciting and ultimately disappointing. However, as far as I'm aware, no one went home with their spleen in a bag or their child in a box. And frankly, no game is worth that, not even a European Cup Final.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 am

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
ant london wrote:Whether I'd take a child or not is a completely different matter.

I said that they SHOULD be able to. And cunts like the couple who have expressed views about finding it all "interesting" or "exciting" are part of the problem that still remains in the game.

With that obviously aimed at me..I said the book was 'exciting' I didn't say I was excited over the scenes from last night.massive difference. Why not try and put together a proper discussion rather than just coming back with mindless swearing as a reply? You are performing the old keyboard worried classic by picking odd words from a post and twisting it to make an argument rather than reading everything that is written ..Poor show
Think you need to learn some people skills youself before you start slatting peoples actions from last night.

Actually think mods should be looking into giving some sort of ban for such language.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 am

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:as long as it dosent happen here, im not to much bothered, i think that most times games here is ok, i n fact ive only seen a bit of bother against brum 2 seasons back. and i think films like football factory and green street dosnt help, when both films have millwall as the last gang in the fight. anyway both teams should be told no more of there fans can not go away for a season.

Here Here Steve. The fact that Hammers are rolling into town next month needs to be highlighted. The younger element of our support should be encouraged to have banter with the opposition, but go no further than that.

All it needs is an incident such as last night at COMS and you could see Sheikh Mansour withdrawing his support.
Last edited by Manx Blue on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Imagine if you are someone that has took your children to that game tonight. They should be ashamed of themselves but as already covered in here will all be having a massive wank fest about it later. Fucking knobs.................

Oh come off it!! West Ham V Millwall is hardly a game for women and children to attend. jeez

Any women that took their kids to a fixture like that would have to be totally clueless or just plan stupid

Hmmm you've certainly shown a previously unforeseen side to you on here tonight fella

ANY game, nowadays, should be a game that women and children can attend you utter arsehole.

Think you're being a bit harsh there Ant, Dazza is only saying it how it is. We live in the real world, a world where certain types cannot resist violence when the oppurtunity arises. West Ham v Millwall is nationally known as being possibly the most violent derby match in English Football. All Daz is saying is that people should know better than to take women / children to such an event, as they are deluded if they think that the event will be a peaceful 1 off.
He isn't saying women & kids shouldn't be allowed, he's just saying they should avoid it as in reality they are gonna encounter trouble.
its a sorry state of affairs that it has to come to this, mind.....
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 am

Dazzacity wrote:
ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

With that obviously aimed at me..I said the book was 'exciting' I didn't say I was excited over the scenes from last night.massive difference. Why not try and put together a proper discussion rather than just coming back with mindless swearing as a reply? You are performing the old keyboard worried classic by picking odd words from a post and twisting it to make an argument rather than reading everything that is written ..Poor show
Think you need to learn some people skills youself before you start slatting peoples actions from last night.

Actually think mods should be looking into giving some sort of ban for such language.

Was it aimed at you? Did I say "you are a cunt"....no, I don't think I did did I?

I think you demonstrated perfectly well the level of your intellect and mindset in the post addressed to Patrick last night. My swearing at you earlier in the thread (yes, that WAS directed at you) was not mindless, I selected the word quite carefully and you have continued to show that it was quite an apposite term.

I would love to have a proper discussion but I'm not going to agree with you, nor you me. So why bother.

EDIT: Danny...you're welcome to your view mate, I've made mine known (and they weren't based just on him saying that you shouldn't take children to that match for reference)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 pm

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

Was it aimed at you? Did I say "you are a cunt"....no, I don't think I did did I?

I think you demonstrated perfectly well the level of your intellect and mindset in the post addressed to Patrick last night. My swearing at you earlier in the thread (yes, that WAS directed at you) was not mindless, I selected the word quite carefully and you have continued to show that it was quite an apposite term.

I would love to have a proper discussion but I'm not going to agree with you, nor you me. So why bother.

EDIT: Danny...you're welcome to your view mate, I've made mine known (and they weren't based just on him saying that you shouldn't take children to that match for reference)

I actually cant see where all your anger has come from!! lol.. I said a book was a good read and questioned as to why Patrick felt the need to ask if someone was a knobhead or not due to the books another member wants to read. I then said that fixture is unsafe for women and kids. If you have so much against me from that then I really do question your state of mentality.

Iv read a good few of your posts in the past I think you are nothing but a trouble maker on this forum that obviuosly gets some cheap kick out of bad mouthing other people..really sad..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

Think you're being a bit harsh there Ant, Dazza is only saying it how it is. We live in the real world, a world where certain types cannot resist violence when the oppurtunity arises. West Ham v Millwall is nationally known as being possibly the most violent derby match in English Football. All Daz is saying is that people should know better than to take women / children to such an event, as they are deluded if they think that the event will be a peaceful 1 off.
He isn't saying women & kids shouldn't be allowed, he's just saying they should avoid it as in reality they are gonna encounter trouble.
its a sorry state of affairs that it has to come to this, mind.....

Thanks.. I didnt say they wasnt welcome but more of a risk for them.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
Iv read a good few of your posts in the past I think you are nothing but a trouble maker on this forum that obviuosly gets some cheap kick out of bad mouthing other people..really sad..

Dead right...that is exactly what I am ALWAYS doing on here

There's a button called Foe, why don't you hit it
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm

To be honest, I knew this was going to happen as I've got a mate who's a West Ham fan & HE thought it was best to give it a miss, so it's fair comment to suggest that it might not be a good idea for women & children to go, however regrettable.

What I want to know is why do we have to put up with these fat, ugly, nasty, loud mouthed, vicious, bastards behaving exactly as they see fit? They've got a whole bunch of them on video but when they find them,they'll just get a slap on the wrist. These are the same people who were getting away with it twenty years ago. They'd still be iside from when they did it last time if it was up to me & anyone else I found who was there attacking the police would be banged up for a long time. No one would want to risk doing it again, it wouldn't be worth it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Can i just ask WHY ON EARTH SHOULD PEOPLE AVOID GAMES?

Basically giving in to mindless thugs,no what should happen is the powers that be sort these fuckers out and make them lose the right to the football.
Not deny good people the right to watch a derby because of a few hundred knuckle draggers.

EDIT-TED IS ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH AS ME.
Last edited by lets all have a disco on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Alright boys. Take it easy now. It's interesting topic and wouldn't want to lock it.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 pm

ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

Im not that pathetic to have people as 'foes' on here.. I just think you have a terrible attitude problem.

Why so much anger?? Are you maybe missing something in your life that you feel angry and bitter about and feel you need to express tht towards other people on a message forum??
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
ant london wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

Im not that pathetic to have people as 'foes' on here.. I just think you have a terrible attitude problem.

Why so much anger?? Are you maybe missing something in your life that you feel angry and bitter about and feel you need to express tht towards other people on a message forum??

You think I have a terrible attitude problem.

I have made it plain what I think of you.

Let's just leave it at that eh
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Alright boys. Take it easy now. It's interesting topic and wouldn't want to lock it.

Yes it is.. I dont mind people questioning me and disagreeing but being called an a**shole and c*nt in two consecutive posts by a particular member without anything constructive in those posts isnt on really..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Maybe settle it on the pitch at Selhurst park???

Too Soon???
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Pablo Sacramento wrote:FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Maybe settle it on the pitch at Selhurst park???

Too Soon???

After they have battled their way through the Cockernee Hordes!

Manx Blue

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum