has Noel Gallagher been asked to be a celebrity spokesperson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: has Noel Gallagher been asked to be a celebrity spokesperson

Postby ruralblue » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I fucking hope not...I don't care if they are big City fans...I can't stand both of the Gallagher tossers

Noel can be funny but Liam is right tosser. And they haven't put anything decent out in about fifteen years now.

I missed the boat with the whole Oasis thing...suppose i'm pre Oasis...stand them up against the Stone Roses and they are nothing but shite and noise

Oh absolutely. I'd say even Second Coming (=badly underrated) is miles better than anything Oasis has ever put out.

Well said that Man, I have little fault with the Second Coming, just the expectations were highly set.

I couldn't give a fuck about Oasis but I suppose he's a popular face and seems a decent bloke and will push a few shirts and appeal factor and all. Just glad that idiot of a Brother isn't the one getting interviewed.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Haz » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Fish111 wrote:Why don't they ever interview Liam live then?? Would be more interesting than Noel Lol.

Because Liam is a complete gobshite!
Haz
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 am

Wonderwall wrote:norman wisdom and jessica alba are my fave city fans ;-)

Well if you WONDERWALL can't show some support for the Gallaghers, they don't stand much hope do they?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum