Lawro

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro

Postby Craig B » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Well 3 out of 3 it is for Lawro...

Portsmouth v Man City (1330 KO)

Portsmouth have suddenly found some money. Arab owners v Arab owners - who would have thought that 15 years ago.

It's too late for Pompey to bring in a striker before this fixture. They haven't got any quality in front of goal apart from Niko Kranjcar.

I'm looking at City and thinking that maybe the balance is still not quite right - I do think they'll win though.

Verdict: 1-2
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Lawro

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Ahhhh fuck.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fish111 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Barca couldn't score against us neither could Blackburn or Wolves and he thinks Pompey have no strikeforce but they'll get a goal?

3-0 City no worries. And in what way are we unbalanced exactly??
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Dameerto » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Fish111 wrote:Barca couldn't score against us neither could Blackburn or Wolves and he thinks Pompey have no strikeforce but they'll get a goal?

3-0 City no worries. And in what way are we unbalanced exactly??

They dont need a strike force to score from a set piece - we will probably have a brand new central defender playing in his first league game as a City player too. it is very possible for us to conceed a goal though I hope our run of clean sheets carries on for a good few more games yet.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Return to The Maine Football forum