Rigsby to Spuds again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Rigsby to Spuds again

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Tell that twicthy fly-eating bent backhand giving cheating tw*t to go and fu*k himself silly, and also whilst we are at it, tell Rigsby (Petrov) that he may move if he so wishes and doesn't wish to stay and fight for his place the same way as every other squad player, that he can move, but it will be on City's terms and to a foriegn team of their choosing.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 pm

I assume we're shrewder than giving width, balance, pace and delivery to our main rival. Although the overlooked irony of the lescott/dunne saga is that we've probably sorted out both everton and villa with one fell swoop - he'd better maintain that scoring record this year.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby david yearsley » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Tell that twicthy fly-eating bent backhand giving cheating tw*t to go and fu*k himself silly, and also whilst we are at it, tell Rigsby (Petrov) that he may move if he so wishes and doesn't wish to stay and fight for his place the same way as every other squad player, that he can move, but it will be on City's terms and to a foriegn team of their choosing.

This!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john68 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:I assume we're shrewder than giving width, balance, pace and delivery to our main rival. Although the overlooked irony of the lescott/dunne saga is that we've probably sorted out both everton and villa with one fell swoop - he'd better maintain that scoring record this year.

I'd go with that...and I think at some point this season, in some game, we are going to need that width, balance, pace and delivery to claw our way back. He also knows where the back of the net is.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Crossie » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Only a Robinho injury away from getting a good number of games and forcing himself back in.

Lets face it Robbie will get injured sooner or later with the kicking he gets every game. Plus during the winter he probably wont be affective when we go away on cold wednesday nights etc.

Come on Petrov, give us one more season to make up for missing the whole of last season
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 pm

i cant believe so many people want to let him go.
when he was fit he was our most dangerous player and pre season i personaly thought he was our best player.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:36 am

Slim wrote:
dazby wrote:Unless we bring in a kid to replace him, no thanks. I'd rather an unhappy Petrov on the bench than no Petrov. He gives us an option we don't have. But everyone knows this. I'm just stating the bleeding obvious. Right Piccs?

Reason, Petrov, Piccs.

Seriously dazby you should know by now, one of these things is not like the others.

Ha ha. Says Mr. "I'm not getting my own way so I'll do so a load of aggressive swearing"
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Slim wrote:
dazby wrote:Unless we bring in a kid to replace him, no thanks. I'd rather an unhappy Petrov on the bench than no Petrov. He gives us an option we don't have. But everyone knows this. I'm just stating the bleeding obvious. Right Piccs?

Reason, Petrov, Piccs.

Seriously dazby you should know by now, one of these things is not like the others.

Ha ha. Says Mr. "I'm not getting my own way so I'll do so a load of aggressive swearing"

Get it right, I do the aggressive swearing when I am getting my own way too.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 am

Careful. Kevin Horlock got booked for 'agressive walking'!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:12 am

Slim wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Slim wrote:

Reason, Petrov, Piccs.

Get it right, I do the aggressive swearing when I am getting my own way too.

It's an old act either way.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby simon12 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:19 am

I too want to keep him. However, with Robben going to Bayern wouldn`t it be brilliant if we had another Robbie type announcement tomorrow?
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beanieboy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 am

simon12 wrote:

I too want to keep him. However, with Robben going to Bayern wouldn`t it be brilliant if we had another Robbie type announcement tomorrow?

you can forget that,...Robben is already playing for Bayern and scored twice on his debut,...both assists from scarface
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum