Photoshop wizards

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Photoshop wizards

Postby Fish111 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:02 am

everyonehatesus wrote:Photo shop this, copy m6 here, print 3 there and c5 this. WHAT THE FECK ARE YOU LOT TALKING ABOUT.

Same ere, i use my daughters crayons & feltips on white peices of paper. I'd love to be able to do all this bollox but at 39 i just missed out on being educated on computers when i was younger :-(
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Re: Photoshop wizards

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:55 am

Fish111 wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:Photo shop this, copy m6 here, print 3 there and c5 this. WHAT THE FECK ARE YOU LOT TALKING ABOUT.

Same ere, i use my daughters crayons & feltips on white peices of paper. I'd love to be able to do all this bollox but at 39 i just missed out on being educated on computers when i was younger :-(

Im 40 and a freaking geek - I havent been without a computer since I was 10. I was ahead of the curve for my generation I suppose.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum