You're fav city player(current squad)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

You're fav city player(current team)

1.Shay Given
10%
2.Micah Richards
2%
3.Wayne Bridge
1%
4.Kolo Toure
3%
5.Joleon Lescott
1%
6.Shaun Wright Philips
10%
7Steven Ireland
14%
8.Gareth Barry
7%
9.Emmanuel Adebayor
7%
10.Robinho
12%
11.Carlos Tevez
7%
12.Pablo Zabaleta
5%
13.Nedum Onuoha
4%
14.Roque Santa Cruise
1%
15.Martin petrov
2%
16.Richard Dunne (still here)
3%
17.Nigel De Jong
3%
18.Vincent Kompany
3%
19.other please select and state who it is below.
3%

Total votes : 320

Re: You're fav city player(current squad)

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:26 am

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I am amazed by some people being amazed by some people for voting for a player that scored a hat trick last night! I thought it was a poll about our Current squad and not who they previously played for?

I love the academy boys and will always want them to do well, however, my current Fave is NDJ, he is playing excellent footy at the moment and I love watching him play.

Sad thing is, this means I agree with Edge and that has to be wrong on so many levels!

eh? Last time I checked edge was the biggest critic of de jong on here - said he was shit as fuck.... one of our many fights

Edge quoted as voting for De Jong in his sarcastic little rascal way, so I thought I would give it a double whammy. ;-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum