City to blame for Oasis split

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City to blame for Oasis split

Postby Lionheart » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Spotted this snippet earlier, thought you guys might not have seen it.

Not content with ruining football by paying billions for our thirty seven strikers, It seems Manchester City setting our sights on ruining music as well by making Noel Gallagher an offer he can't refuse.

Noel is to be brought in to write some new songs for the fans and Cook and Hughes feel that the current ones are a bit shit.

Noel handed his transfer request in to the band shortly following a tiff with his brother Liam after the lead singer spilled a cup of horlicks over Noel's signed benjani shirt.

The guitarist was livid and immediately demanded a transfer for a rumoured sum of 14 billion pounds.

"I'm not in it for the money, honest." - att. Noel Gallagher

It is believed that Liam Gallagher is to team up with Wayne Rooney and Sir Alex Ferguson to release a Christmas single in order to raise money to buy Michel Owen some new legs and see if they have any left over to buy an ounce of talent for their midfield. And defense. And goalkeepers.

Neil Raggington for the Daily Rag
Lionheart
Darius Vassell's Composure

Re: City to blame for Oasis split

Postby Dr Golfball » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Not even funny mate...
Dr Golfball
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Jeremy Clarkson 4 PM
My favourite player is: Barry/Ireland

Re: City to blame for Oasis split

Postby psut1 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 pm

nice one made me smile
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Return to The Maine Football forum