How Did Roque Santa Cruz pass a medical ???

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: How Did Roque Santa Cruz pass a medical ???

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:I suspect that if he was with Blackburn now - he would be forced back early - because of the strength of our squad we are able to make sure the injury recuperates fully and that he gets fully fit before stressing it - is that not good management???

If it turns out that way then yes, but we'll only know one way or the other when he actually plays.

But what if Adebayor gets and injury v Portsmouth? Do we rush him back then? Or do we put out a team of dwarves?

For what little my view's worth I think he is a good player and will prove he is of use to us. I hope so. Another 17M quid on a shithouse (after the complete waste of money that Jo has been) would be irksome for all concerned.

Well then with enough things positive to discuss about the club based on the way things have turned out - I would have thought it best all round to then wait to see how it turns out

Each to the own I guess some posters (and I do not mean you) are just happier to look at negatives - even if there no real evidence for it - I see it as a legacy of the 'typical CITY' attitude - me? - I just think our owners and the management they have appointed have earned some trust
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum