Richards injury

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Richards injury

Postby bluemoon » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Slim wrote:Beckscum was just announced in the squad, fucking MAGIC.

And it's because of things like this, I refuse to follow England.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Fuck England, they'll only get to a quarter or semi again and self destruct or lose on penalties. Got tired of watching the same shit years ago.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Wooders » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 am

bluemoon wrote:
Slim wrote:Beckscum was just announced in the squad, fucking MAGIC.

And it's because of things like this, I refuse to follow England.

Ditto, and the press fawning over michael owen being somehow "overlooked again" is also winding me right up
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Twobob » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 am

Slim wrote:
Steve wrote:
glossopblue wrote:how the the fuck did brown NOT get sent off today??
The first on Ireland then the one on Tevez was terrible!!!

Twat of the highest order!!!!!

glossop is blue

He is a horrible, talentless cunt. And I don't say that lightly.

100% agree on that, he is up there with Barton for most hated ex player. Awful player, dirty little cunt and could have seriously injured one of our key players with his stomping.

Slim - He makes Barton look like a fucking ameature when it comes to the Cunt's league!
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby dazby » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 am

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:Fuck England, they'll only get to a quarter or semi again and self destruct or lose on penalties. Got tired of watching the same shit years ago.

Yeah, gettin to the top 4 or 8 in the world must be real bummer.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby simon12 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:07 am

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:Fuck England, they'll only get to a quarter or semi again and self destruct or lose on penalties. Got tired of watching the same shit years ago.

i know what you mean but it`s still England. And even if I detested England I`d back simply to piss the rags off duty to their alegiance to Argentina. You should be used to piss poor management tactics and players anyway.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 am

simon12 wrote:

i know what you mean but it`s still England. And even if I detested England I`d back simply to piss the rags off duty to their alegiance to Argentina. You should be used to piss poor management tactics and players anyway.

It appears the rags no longer have an alegiance to Argentina. Not heard them shouting it recently. Can't think why...
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 am

dazby wrote:Yeah, gettin to the top 4 or 8 in the world must be real bummer.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Being English and wanting your countrymen to do well isn't exactly in vogue in the UK. Thank fuck I don't have to put up with "Englishmen" like this any more in real life. And yet if we actually won the World Cup again these same people would be the ones shouting loudest when the truth is they'd be the ones least entitled to celebrate.

That's exactly what City have been doing for decades - so how is it different from England and why do you still bother with City and not with your country?

I hope Richards is ok. Perhaps no news is good news. Or maybe it is rather more sinister and needs checking out thoroughly before any comment is made.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am

Maybe a Richards injury will make us dive into the market for another RB?

Get your small change out, Sheik!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby leopoldo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

No need to sign a new right back. Richards looked good going forward and the defence looked weaker for him going off although Portsmouth only looked dangerous in the last 10 mins.
leopoldo
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
dazby wrote:Yeah, gettin to the top 4 or 8 in the world must be real bummer.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Being English and wanting your countrymen to do well isn't exactly in vogue in the UK. Thank fuck I don't have to put up with "Englishmen" like this any more in real life. And yet if we actually won the World Cup again these same people would be the ones shouting loudest when the truth is they'd be the ones least entitled to celebrate.

That's exactly what City have been doing for decades - so how is it different from England and why do you still bother with City and not with your country?

I hope Richards is ok. Perhaps no news is good news. Or maybe it is rather more sinister and needs checking out thoroughly before any comment is made.

Thank god Tokyo, I thought I was the only one who actually gave a crap about the national side.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum