Arsenal game sellout?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Arsenal game sellout?

Postby rick1894citizen » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Season tickets are an absolute steal. Ticket prices were very good last year but they've hiked them up alot this year to be on a par with the rest of the league - some by about £8 or £9 I think. Clever marketing tactic though.

Next year will be the acid test with season ticket prices.

My seasoncard was shockingly good value around 380 mark before it went up. Surely this £40+ price is for East and CB stand, for people who are not willing to pay that much be quicker off the mark and get in south or north for a guesstimate of £30.

Weren't kids seasoncards £99? and yeah MRM can see them going up abit but not too much next season maybe £50 as until we have a decent waiting list would be daft pricing some people out.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby rick1894citizen » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Just checked the OS and you can pick North stand lower tickets up for £28 for West Ham game so you just need to act quickly, give that a try Fuzzy or the cup game's as they will hopefully be reasonably priced.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby stinky pete » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 pm

my season ticket was 359 cheaper than last year so get them early next season.
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I just hope that there will be a better atmosphere than the Wolves match...that was embarrassing

Seconded..That is the worst Iv ever seen/ heard, or not heard it, EVER!! That includs the UEFA cup games with a half empty stadium. Was really strange and couldnt understand why it was like that. Wolves just took the fookin piss out of us.. Was good at Pompy though! Im sure we will bring that atmos up higher than ever once it actually fully sinks in...
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby One cap Whitey » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:39 pm

rick1894citizen wrote:
MaineRoadMemories wrote:Season tickets are an absolute steal. Ticket prices were very good last year but they've hiked them up alot this year to be on a par with the rest of the league - some by about £8 or £9 I think. Clever marketing tactic though.

Next year will be the acid test with season ticket prices.

My seasoncard was shockingly good value around 380 mark before it went up. Surely this £40+ price is for East and CB stand, for people who are not willing to pay that much be quicker off the mark and get in south or north for a guesstimate of £30.

Weren't kids seasoncards £99? and yeah MRM can see them going up abit but not too much next season maybe £50 as until we have a decent waiting list would be daft pricing some people out.

£95 for kids up to 16 years old. Brilliant value.
One cap Whitey
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum