bentley for petrov

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: bentley for petrov

Postby Vhero » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
Vhero wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Can't Petrov leave on a free next summer? i think getting something in return in terms of valuation is better than nothing, because he clearly is one who needs first team footy

He can yes but I think we would rather him leave for nothing where he will probably goto Spain or something rather than selling him to a rival. Especially this year as there so much pressure on us.

This maybe a first, but I agree.

I was sick at the idea of us making Spurs a better side. He would have been a great signing for them.

Well there's a first for everything I suppose :p
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm

wE CAN FORGET IT NOW....THANKFULLY.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Problem with this is; if Petrov had his heart set on Spuds, he may just sulk his way through to January, especially as he's not likely to be a regular starter anyway. If he gets started with the arm waving etc he could make Elano look like Stuart Pearce for attitude. At least he's not helping Spuds though, I'd rather have him sat in the pub than doing that.

Hope a certain one of our regular posters hasn't topped himself..
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum