Wednesday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Winger Franck Ribery, a target for both Real Madrid and Manchester United, seems to have signalled the end of his time at Bayern Munich by attacking manager Luis van Gaal. The Sun

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy vetoed manager Harry Redknapp's late loan swap attempt involving winger David Bentley and Manchester City's Martin Petrov. Another loan swap involving Tottenham's Alan Hutton and Sunderland's Anton Ferdinand also fell through. The Independent http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 80197.html

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce had a disappointing transfer deadline day as offers for Wigan's Maynor Figueroa, ENPPI wing-back Ahmed Al Muhammadi and free agent defender Lucas Neill all failed. The Sun

Stoke ran out of time in their attempt to sign Bayern Munich right back Christian Lell after the player could not be located by the German club. Daily Mail

OTHER BOLLOX
Nicolas Anelka's future at Chelsea is under scrutiny as the striker, whose contract runs out in the summer of 2011, is angry that he will not be offered a new deal this season. Daily Star

Portsmouth goalkeeper David James fears for his England World Cup place after failing to secure a dream move to Tottenham on transfer deadline day. Daily Mirror

The Football Association has been hit by the news that FA Cup sponsors E.On will not be renewing their contract when it expires next May. Daily Mail

Former Manchester United assistant Brian Kidd has been offered the vacant manager's job at Barnsley. (Daily Express)

However, Rotherham's Mark Robins is also in the frame to replace Simon Davey.
Daily Mirror

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... elle-marsh

AND FINALLY
Aston Villa winger James Milner, who is aiming for a place in England's World Cup squad next year, is hoping for a more stable season on the domestic front. The 23-year-old has had 14 managers at four different clubs and has never started and finished a campaign under the same boss.
Various
Hull striker Daniel Cousin picked the wrong moment to have a pop at manager Phil Brown. The Gabon international, who thought he was off on loan to Burnley, called Brown's tactics "bizarre and illogical" before the proposed switch fell through.
Full story: The Sun
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 am

Former Manchester U***d assistant Brian Kidd has been offered the vacant manager's job at Barnsley.

Wait, WHAT?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Deary deary me, what a shocking WAG, she could almost be in the Celebrity Shotgun thread
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby gillie » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:41 pm

craigmcfc wrote:Deary deary me, what a shocking WAG, she could almost be in the Celebrity Shotgun thread

Dont know about the shotgun thread but she is in the CO-OP where i work every week and your right she ain't all that.She also own a lingerie shop in Royton its called ESU.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum