Hughes Out!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Hughes Out!

Postby michaelcityfan » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

After the lame performances at Portsmouth and Blackburn and Chrystal Palace, and against Wolverhampton only 4 wins out of 4 isnt it about time some of you started calling for the managers head?
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Re: Hughes Out!

Postby HeyMark » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Nice pointless topic here!
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Original Dub » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm

You're only allowed start a Hughes thread when we lose.

I thought everyone knew that?
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Two years, 27 posts.

Fuck yeah, be the morality police.

Hows this then?

First came into money: June 2007.

Date you joined: Sept 2007.

Band-fucking-wagoner, doors that way.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Slim wrote:Two years, 27 posts.

Hows this then?

ah yes, as MCFC only came into being on the great date 14th december 2005.

edit: not defending this tread btw.
Last edited by The Man In Blue on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:

Hows this then?

That was the date of the new site which reset everyone's date. However I am not having a go at EVERYONE, merely the people who have posted fuck all in two years and now want to wade in and kick off shit they have no business doing.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Slim wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:

Hows this then?

That was the date of the new site which reset everyone's date. However I am not having a go at EVERYONE, merely the people who have posted fuck all in two years and now want to wade in and kick off shit they have no business doing.

Don't slag it off, this kind of stuff could get us mentioned on the OS....
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:

Hows this then?

edit: not defending this tread btw.

That was the date this sites name changed from mancity.net to mancityfans.net. The site has been around since about late-90's.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby kinkylola » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 pm

i don't know when my join date is but it might be april 2008?

I only recently started reading forums, but have been following city for a long time now. Is my join date supposed to identify me as band-wagoneer as opposed to true fan? Last time I checked being a member of mancityfans.net isn't the final word in manchester city fandom.

it's a weak argument.

though I completely agree, this is a stupid thread. I just don't see where personal attacks and questioning a fans "authenticity" are really called for.

slag away
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 pm

kinkylola wrote:i don't know when my join date is but it might be april 2008?

I only recently started reading forums, but have been following city for a long time now. Is my join date supposed to identify me as band-wagoneer as opposed to true fan? Last time I checked being a member of mancityfans.net isn't the final word in manchester city fandom.

it's a weak argument.

though I completely agree, this is a stupid thread. I just don't see where personal attacks and questioning a fans "authenticity" are really called for.

slag away

And I don't see why someone who barely contributes around here has a right to ridicule people's opinions who have been here through some very fucking dark times. You will not meet bigger blues than some of the lads on here, to mock their opinion which was very valid at the time and would obviously be out of place now is something a fucking rag wum would do. As I don't like to call anyone a rag unless their are Davies, I chose to point out he has only been on here since we had money. Like I said it wasn't a slag at every fucking person on here just mouthy cunts who think they ARE the final word on city fandom, although only a fucktard would have missed that...are you a fucktard? Didn't think so.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Toy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby gillie » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Blue Toy wrote:Image

Oh the irony BT but it will be lost on some methinks lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby kinkylola » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Slim wrote:

it's a weak argument.

slag away

And I don't see why someone who barely contributes around here has a right to ridicule people's opinions who have been here through some very fucking dark times. You will not meet bigger blues than some of the lads on here, to mock their opinion which was very valid at the time and would obviously be out of place now is something a fucking rag wum would do. As I don't like to call anyone a rag unless their are Davies, I chose to point out he has only been on here since we had money. Like I said it wasn't a slag at every fucking person on here just mouthy cunts who think they ARE the final word on city fandom, although only a fucktard would have missed that...are you a fucktard? Didn't think so.

Well i'm happy you don't think I'm a fucktard, but it doesn't matter as I never thought that you were calling out everyone with a later join date. I was merely holding myself up as an example of someone with a later join date who is also a very serious fan. I know you didn't miss that, because you're not a fucktard ... right?

Maybe he is on a WU but to be honest, you and pretty much everyone else on the board have done the same thing before. I remember when I was just starting I got shit for being American, and when I reacted I was just told that's how british "humour" is and that I just didn't get it. That's fine, but from the outside looking in, seems to me you don't understand it very well either.

he's poking a bit of fun, it's harmless ... and you're quite an easy target for a WUM.

again, think the thread is silly and pointless ... but imagining you typing in a red faced fit of rage has been a nice entertaining end to the work day.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Crossie » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Why is that boy allowed to start new threads? Isnt there a magic number you have to pass before you can start a new topic?
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm

kinkylola wrote:typing in a red faced fit of rage

Everyone seems to think that and I can tell you I never am. This is not rage, just the way I talk, so it's the way I type.

BTW, the only reason I don't think you are a fucktard is that you are american....it equates to the same thing in my book. Just ask the two pussies who live in America's dick.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby kinkylola » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Crossie wrote:Why is that boy allowed to start new threads? Isnt there a magic number you have to pass before you can start a new topic?

not if you went through the process they had for members on the old version site when they were first starting to make the transition. You just had to go in to your account and click stuff as I recall. Anyone who did that would be allowed to start new topics from the get go, while those who didn't would have to cross a certain marker.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mr Miyagi » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Slim wrote:

it's a weak argument.

slag away

I must remember to get a new signature.....
Mr Miyagi
De Jong's Tackle

Postby kinkylola » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Slim wrote:Just ask the two pussies who live in America's dick.

really have no idea what you're talking about. you're cute though, like a south park plush doll with a pull string, just spouting off. adorable.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 pm

kinkylola wrote:

really have no idea what you're talking about. you're cute though, like a south park plush doll with a pull string, just spouting off. adorable.

uh huh, thanks....I think you want this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=26583

enjoy.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby kinkylola » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Slim wrote:
kinkylola wrote:

uh huh, thanks....I think you want this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=26583

enjoy.

that's interesting . I wasn't really looking to talk about how gay alexander the great was though, I was more interested in your internet rage ... and how adorable it is.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum