Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 am

CITY BOLLOX
Dunnie four-midable http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... r-midable/

Mancester police concerned over United and City fixture clash http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 819601.ece

Lescott must go for jackpot http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/vie ... kpotprize/

20-11 of the worst managerial reigns ever in English football
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Benjani rejects West Ham for Notts County http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Be ... 42219.html

Martin Petrov frustrated after Tottenham move falls through http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 41875.html

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Liverpool's Dutch winger Ryan Babel wants to join Ajax on loan as he says being left out of the team at Anfield could cost him a place at the World Cup. : The Sun

Spartak Moscow were put off buying Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko on deadline day because Spurs wanted almost £4m more than they paid for him a year ago. Daily Star

West Ham are looking at strikers Mark Viduka and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, who are both available as free agents (Daily Express).

They also tried to sign Benjani from Manchester City on deadline day but could not track down his agent (Daily Mail).

Hull are also interested in signing former Celtic striker Vennegoor of Hesselink (Daily Mirror).

Middlesbrough striker Afonso Alves has not yet joined Qatari club Al Saad but remains hopeful as their transfer window is still open until 15 September. The Guardian

OTHER GOSSIP
Injury-plagued Owen Hargreaves has been named in Manchester United's Champions League squad. The Sun

Portsmouth goalkeeper David James has been told to keep his mouth shut and carry on playing after complaining that being at the Premier League's bottom club could cost him a place at next summer's World Cup. Daily Star

Arsenal's Nicklas Bendtner turned down Barcelona, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich to sign a new deal at the Emirates, says his father, who is also his agent. Daily Mirror

New Aston Villa signing Richard Dunne says he believes the team is good enough to earn a Champions League spot. Daily Telegraph

West Ham's business strategy under their former Icelandic owners was "fundamentally flawed", says the club's finance director. The Guardian

Scotland goalkeeper Craig Gordon says many players would consider the two-match ban given to Arsenal's Eduardo for diving a price worth paying for the potential rewards a dive may bring their team (Various).

Accrington must pay a back tax bill of £308,000 in the next eight weeks or they face a winding-up order (Daily Star).

Barnsley are interested in MK Dons' boss Paul Ince as their next manager (The Sun).

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... -andersson

AND FINALLY
New Bolton signing Ivan Klasnic has had two kidney transplants The Times

Injury-prone Celtic defender Mark Wilson says he cannot believe the club gave him a new deal after his injury record (Daily Record).

Scotland assistant coach Terry Butcher says their vital World Cup qualifier against Macedonia on Saturday is a bigger game than England's 1990 World Cup semi-final against West Germany. : The Guardian
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 am

As per fucking usual it's OUR tie that would be changed to accomodate rags because....errrrr..... they are on telly.

Fuck that. We need to stand firm on this one.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:As per fucking usual it's OUR tie that would be changed to accomodate rags because....errrrr..... they are on telly.

No way should we move to a Tuesday, only one day's rest after the Derby. If they try to make us do that we should just flatly refuse. One sure way to get knocked out of the league cup would be to play it then. The rags don't even give a shit about the competition, they even played a weakened side in the final ffs. Let them & Sky move the game.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beeks » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:As per fucking usual it's OUR tie that would be changed to accomodate rags because....errrrr..... they are on telly.

No way should we move to a Tuesday, only one day's rest after the Derby. If they try to make us do that we should just flatly refuse. One sure way to get knocked out of the league cup would be to play it then. The rags don't even give a shit about the competition, they even played a weakened side in the final ffs. Let them & Sky move the game.

Completely agree...If we have to move to the Tuesday i'll be fucking livid...This is our major chance at some silverware and Fulham are not the easiest team to play against even with a decent rest

Tell GMP to go fuck themselves!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ant london » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 am

cracking WAG action today Chinmeister

I liked the fact that she's been photographed by someone called Bingo Rimer

fantastic name, be better with a double M but I'm not gonna be that picky!
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 am

SEX PEST BOLLOX
Football star Dimitar Berbatov has been threatened by a gangster for sending flirty texts to his lover, it was claimed last night.

The £30million Manchester United striker allegedly made a series of great passes to model Nikoleta Lozanova, who was Playmate of the Year in his Bulgarian homeland in 2006.

Her boyfriend, Georgi "The Head" Stoilov - a mobster with a reputation for extreme violence - was furious when told of suggestive messages.

The gangster replied to the texts warning Berbatov to keep clear for his own good, according to a Bulgarian magazine.

Stoilov became head of one of his country's most feared clans when his father Stoil Stoilov and his minders were wiped out by a bomb in a lift in 2004.

Berbatov, 28, has been dating Elena Shtilianov on and off for three months and there is talk of pregnancy and marriage.

Friends of Berbatov dismissed Nikoleta, 31 - a former lover of Liverpool reserve goalkeeper Nikolai Mihailov - as "a fantasist".

They claim she invented the texts to wind up Stoilov, and that Berbatov was "surprised" to receive threats from the mobster.

Berbatov was quoted as saying: "I've met her once, when she was with Nikolai, but nothing happened."

A book last year claimed Berbatov was kidnapped by a warlord trying to "persuade" him to switch teams when he was 18.

After Mihailov split from Nikoleta, he said she was like an old Eastern-bloc Trabant boneshaker car compared with his new "Ferrari" girlfriend.

The next day his £170,000 Ferrari was attacked with acid.

United and Berbatov's agent would not comment.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 am

They also tried to sign Benjani from Manchester City on deadline day but could not track down his agent (Daily Mail).

I love this guy, the most laid back living in his own dreamworld footballer in history.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Wooders » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

"West Ham are looking at strikers Mark Viduka and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, who are both available as free agents (Daily Express)."

Cue "about time West Ham signed a big name" gag in 5...4...3...2...
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:35 am

Chinners wrote:SEX PEST BOLLOX

Her boyfriend, Georgi "The Head" Stoilov - a mobster with a reputation for extreme violence - was furious when told of suggestive messages.

The gangster replied to the texts warning Berbatov to keep clear for his own good, according to a Bulgarian magazine.

Must be material for a song in this story surely?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am

Fook the PO LICE.

Ill take a Thursday please.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 am

ant london wrote:cracking WAG action today Chinmeister

I especially liked this.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Abu Dhabi » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Chinners wrote:The £30million Manchester U***d striker allegedly made a series of great passes to model Nikoleta Lozanova,

I will make her topscorer in the league myself...

Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:43 pm

ant london wrote:cracking WAG action today Chinmeister

Agree on all counts, now where's the NSFW version?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum