chelsea

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: chelsea

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Its really 3 transfer windows as how many top players can you buy at xmas. He he he. With an ageing squad as it is. Chelsea are screwed.

Im all for this, I think its disgraceful the way English sides go around stealing kids from other European countries. Not that I think we would but If City were to get caught up in this then fair enough. I think it's immoral and would want any club guilty of this to be punished in a similar way.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Bottom line of course is, who the FUCK is Gael Kukuta?

I think they have taken tough stance on this one as this is hardly first time for Chelsea. There was obviously the Cashleygate and then all the hassle with Jon Obi Mikel where they sorted it by paying Rags 15m.

They were filmed by the BBC illegally tapping up a young Boro player & imo tapped up Sturridge years ago.

Kakuta's a real talent & I mean a REAL talent. I'd say apart from his size which could just possibly let him down, he's twice the talent Sturridge is, considerably better at this moment than Weiss (although Weiss may improve quickly now) & potentially a replacement for Joe Cole in the not too distant future. You can never be sure of course with young players but he's potentially some player.

I should imagine all the top clubs wanted him & Chelsea have broken the rules to get him before they could, thus stealing him from Platini's pals, so he's asked Fifa to sort it.

Fucking funny though after Abamovic going to Platini asking for action against us because he doesn't want to spend money! Well now he won't have to! Karma.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:07 pm

I read one comment on their site that suggested that this could be a precedent to catch us out. I hope we've been above board. Or clever about how we've fiddled. I don't think Schalke were too happy with us recently.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Bottom line of course is, who the FUCK is Gael Kukuta?

I think they have taken tough stance on this one as this is hardly first time for Chelsea. There was obviously the Cashleygate and then all the hassle with Jon Obi Mikel where they sorted it by paying Rags 15m.

They were filmed by the BBC illegally tapping up a young Boro player & imo tapped up Sturridge years ago.

Kakuta's a real talent & I mean a REAL talent. I'd say apart from his size which could just possibly let him down, he's twice the talent Sturridge is, considerably better at this moment than Weiss (although Weiss may improve quickly now) & potentially a replacement for Joe Cole in the not too distant future. You can never be sure of course with young players but he's potentially some player.

I should imagine all the top clubs wanted him & Chelsea have broken the rules to get him before they could, thus stealing him from Platini's pals, so he's asked Fifa to sort it.

Fucking funny though after Abamovic going to Platini asking for action against us because he doesn't want to spend money! Well now he won't have to! Karma.

Yeah I remember that youth final and both him and Weiss stood out. As you say he looks a real talent but this BBC footage of them tapping up a Boro player you speak off what exactly happened init?. Just curious about weather they try and tap players up on the sly or go full blown and state how much they will pay them to join etc.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 pm

And does this ban include loans?.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:16 pm

10.Goater_Legend wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Yeah I remember that youth final and both him and Weiss stood out. As you say he looks a real talent but this BBC footage of them tapping up a Boro player you speak off what exactly happened init?. Just curious about weather they try and tap players up on the sly or go full blown and state how much they will pay them to join etc.

I can't remember if money was discussed but they actually had the player in their offices & quite clearly induced him to sign for Chelsea & it was all on video. Probably can't use video evidence for legal reasons though.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Twobob » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Is this the one were the Scum had got some kind of contract with the lad so that he would have moved to the swamp and then all of a suddent he 'changed his mind' - next minute he was signing for Chelsea?

Have a feeling this is one that they could prove - how many other instances have FIFA/UEFA/FA known about but unable to prove?

Are these similar tactics the RAGS used to use too? Has it followed Peter Ken**n arround? Not insinuating anything - just curious you understand ...
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Beeks » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm

This is the start of an attack on English football...I can forsee us getting pulled into it at some point...

Madrid get away with blue murder tapping up Tranaldo yet Chelsea is pulled for a youth player?!

The European big guns are starting to call in favours and you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to work it out!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby BmoreBlue » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 pm

why would chelsea record this meeting in the office on video? clearly seems a poor choice.

good news for us in the short term - chelsea are aging in their first squad, so hopefully we can nick their spot either this year or next.
BmoreBlue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:This is the start of an attack on English football...I can forsee us getting pulled into it at some point...

Madrid get away with blue murder tapping up Tranaldo yet Chelsea is pulled for a youth player?!

The European big guns are starting to call in favours and you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to work it out!

United accepted a bid for Ronaldo. A bid that they bit there hand off to accept. Ronaldo is also an adult.

Spare me the UEFA hates England crap please. Chelsea have been found guilty. They should be punished.
ross.mcfc

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Twobob wrote:Is this the one were the Scum had got some kind of contract with the lad so that he would have moved to the swamp and then all of a suddent he 'changed his mind' - next minute he was signing for Chelsea?

Have a feeling this is one that they could prove - how many other instances have FIFA/UEFA/FA known about but unable to prove?

Are these similar tactics the RAGS used to use too? Has it followed Peter Ken**n arround? Not insinuating anything - just curious you understand ...

That was Obi Mikel.
ross.mcfc

Postby david yearsley » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:56 pm

It´s a FIFA ban NOT a UEFA one - there is that whiff of Karma about it though with Rom´s arse licking and Studge
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 pm

I think the Boro youth player in question, blatantly and illegally tapped by Arnesen, was Nathan Porritt.

Add this on to Cashley, Obi Mikel and others and its the knock on effect that has led to the punishment. Remember when we played them in the Youth Cup final recently and there team was full of foreign players and the pick of other teams acadamies that they'd poached.

Clearly Chelsea have know they have been behaving VERY illegally, been warned and still not given a shit hence the punishment is just.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mrs Given » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 pm

I am not the least bit surprised about this, when they played us in the FA youth cup final all their team had been bought in, the concept of a home grown academy player is completely alien to them. Serves them right, they have ripped clubs off at youth level for years.
They will have to play Sturridge now and that should hopefully show his value as higher for when they have to pay us!!
Mrs Given
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby david yearsley » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Arnesen´s a kiddie fiddler (allegedly) - connections with Middlesbrough as well ??!!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley

Postby City1970 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Of course Chelski will appeal.

This makes sense of Red Rom backing Platini. Either :-
A) He knew this was going to happen, and he didnt want City to get a march on his team for 18 months.
B) Or he backed Platini's plan, to curry favour, so when they do appeal, platini will have a word in Blatters ear, and it will get reduced.

Chelski have been tapping up players for years, and either been fined, or got away with it. They will get away with this as well, once the appeal is heard.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Twobob » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
Twobob wrote:Is this the one were the Scum had got some kind of contract with the lad so that he would have moved to the swamp and then all of a suddent he 'changed his mind' - next minute he was signing for Chelsea?

That was Obi Mikel.

Yeah Just remember that :-)

But they did something similar with him - but ended up having to pay the SCUM instead ...
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby CityGer » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:39 pm

This is massive. Strange that it has come completely out of the blue, though.

I wonder if Mr Terry was aware of this before he signed his extension.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Hazy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Peter Kenyon scuppered all the Rag deals to benefit Chelsea, Ballack, Essien, Mikel. to name three, he then continued with this F**** em "Gung Ho" England Manager caught , Cashley Cole, Caught Now caught bang to rights, No friends at the highest level now they accused Anders Frisk of colluding with Barca which was made up lies. where is the surprise. 700,000 fine chicken feed.
CFC C**** Football Club with no respect anyone.
Hazy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:18 pm

THIS STINKS OF PLATINI - ANYTHING FRENCH CONNECTED AND HES THERE LIKE A WEASEL UP A DRAIN PIPE.

THERE AGAIN IT,S KARMA - THAT WILL TEACH RED ROM FROM TRYING TO FUCK US OVER.

MY CHELSEA COLLEGUE IS BANGING HIS HEAD AGAINST HIS DESK RIGHT NOW - HIS FACE WENT A SORT OF REDDISH ORANGY COLOUR WHEN HE READ THAT NEWS ON HIS LAP TOP......I OF COURSE HAVINT STOPPED LAUGHING AND HURLING ABUSE....IM GOOD AT THAT....A REAL ANNOYING CUNT I CAN BE...WORLDS BEST WINNER.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum