Manchester mayhem and Cup ticket prices announced

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manchester mayhem and Cup ticket prices announced

Postby rick1894citizen » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Bojinov's left foot wrote:I'm on cup scheme (1st time). Do I just turn up with my season card and get in like I do for league matches?

Expect I'll get a credit card receipt for £12.50 before the match to confirm my payment.

Yeah just as normal mate, i asked when i filled the form in but they weren't sure if you can ring up and change seats,which is a bummer as getting my old man a ticket, so wanted 2 together ideally.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby stinky pete » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 am

i,m a season card holder and wanted to take my daughter the only games in league cup i can take her to. but will have to wait till they go on open sale, but carn,t grumble at £20 for the two of us.
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 am

stinky pete wrote:i,m a season card holder and wanted to take my daughter the only games in league cup i can take her to. but will have to wait till they go on open sale, but carn,t grumble at £20 for the two of us.

Crap that is mate, i'm going to ring them when i sort my dads on a access card and see if we can be moved to 2 seats, can't see there being a problem.

Thegoatfeeder, the OS is still saying sold out for Fulham so they must be doing that untill seasoncard holders have purchased.

Does anyone know how many seasoncards we sold in the end ? as if there is 30k and top tier is shut plus Fulham's allocation im thinking if all sc holders bought a ticket it would actually be a sell out, not likely to happen but might only be a small amount for general sale which might result in 1 of the top tier's going on sale.

Really looking forward to this, no doubt a full strength team and less pressure as were against prem opposition and they may rest a few to concentrate on league and europe ;o)
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum