challenge this season

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: challenge this season

Postby john@staustell » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:07 am

ronk wrote:
john68 wrote:I think the secret of our target for this season was let out of the bag when the club announced that they had brought forward the player investment

Tell me then, I'm dying to know.

First of course!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby blootoof » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:29 am

Image <------ If you cover this blokes head with your thumb.......etc
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Surrey Sky Blue » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:10 pm

dbinod wrote:i cannot understand why our manager is saying our ambition is only top 6.havent we all things to challenge for top 4.mentioning target top 6 will be frustrating to the likes of robinho tevez.he should claim at leasttop 4.harry rednapp mourinho martin o nell all said we can challenge for title this season.even fergussion said so.
i think we should say we are challinging for top 4 publicly .we can understand if the target is not fulfilled.i am happy even we finish 7.but we should challenge for top 4 this season.

Can you tell me what that attachment is all about mate??
Hark now hear, The City sing, United ran away, And we will fight for ever more, Because of Derby day.
Surrey Sky Blue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Shorter working days
My favourite player is: Zabba!!

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Surrey Sky Blue wrote:
dbinod wrote:i cannot understand why our manager is saying our ambition is only top 6.havent we all things to challenge for top 4.mentioning target top 6 will be frustrating to the likes of robinho tevez.he should claim at leasttop 4.harry rednapp mourinho martin o nell all said we can challenge for title this season.even fergussion said so.
i think we should say we are challinging for top 4 publicly .we can understand if the target is not fulfilled.i am happy even we finish 7.but we should challenge for top 4 this season.

My wild guess would have to be that it's him.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Surrey Sky Blue » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Surrey Sky Blue wrote:

Mmmmm, I guessed the same, just wanted clarification ;-)
Hark now hear, The City sing, United ran away, And we will fight for ever more, Because of Derby day.
Surrey Sky Blue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Shorter working days
My favourite player is: Zabba!!

Postby dbinod » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Surrey Sky Blue wrote:

him,my friend what/who are you pointing out.
the post is all about trying to get the opinion of the members,which i am getting and i am verry happy.i am a nepali guy.far from england.i love city.this is the way i am close to the club and its fan.
dbinod
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: kompany

Postby Abu Dhabi » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 pm

dbinod wrote:
Surrey Sky Blue wrote:

the post is all about trying to get the opinion of the members,which i am getting and i am verry happy.i am a nepali guy.far from england.i love city.this is the way i am close to the club and its fan.

No one said you were from Singapore mate.. easy..

Someone asked and another answered him. What is the relation of what you just said lol
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 am

dbinod wrote:
Surrey Sky Blue wrote:

No worries mate. We are happy to have you with us.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum