how sh**e is rooney

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: how sh**e is rooney

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Twobob wrote:When he was at Everton he had great potential, Looked and played like a true grit striker - then he moved to the scum and Taggert has done as much as possible to turn him into a midfielder to suite his own requirments - when you see him play now he looks like he doesnt know were he should be, in the same way as Wenger has been ruining Walcott by playing him on the right of midfield - anouther promising striker getting fucked over by a manager.

The worst thing r**ney ever did was join the scum in his formative younger years - if he'd have joined any other team I beleieve he'd easily be a 20+ striker by now ... and winning more.

But he's still a Scroat of the Barton mould ...

I think there's a lot of truth in what you say. Last season we had the ridiculous situation where, after some quality games filling in here & there, the opportunity arose to play the player's player of the year in his natural left sided position but he wasn't deemed good enough so Rooney was sacrificed to play there instead. Obviously rated by the great sorcerer as being better than Giggs in Giggs' position yet Giggs won the award for poty. (Can somebody please tell me how the fuck that works?)

Whatever though; Rooney's still dead good & Capello will play him in his best position.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 pm

King Kev wrote:Thank fuck other people can see how over-rated this tosser is!

I am sick to death of reading and listening to the media in this country fawning over him and for too long people have believed them!

I honestly wouldn't want him at City.

Well then you are a clueless fucker. The fat granny shaggin scouse twat is world class and is the main reason the rags fall from grace won't be rapid in years to come.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby xavi6 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 am

Well you've gone and cursed it now. Might as well go stick a tenner on Rooney to score the winner the weekend after next.

Threads like this should never be created in the run up to a derby.

http://backpagefootball.com/ featuring our new PODCAST!!!

You can't spell 'Failure' without 'F.A.I.'
xavi6
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Zab

Postby Vhero » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am

Cant believe what i'm reading a bunch of blues sticking up for the ulgy red cheating scumbag. How the fuck you guys sleep at night I'll never know. I mean if he was world class then fair enough but scoring 2-3 goals in one game against a shite team then going missing for 5-6 games doesn't make you great and that's the kind of player he is.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 am

Vhero wrote:Cant believe what i'm reading a bunch of blues sticking up for the ulgy red cheating scumbag. How the fuck you guys sleep at night I'll never know. I mean if he was world class then fair enough but scoring 2-3 goals in one game against a shite team then going missing for 5-6 games doesn't make you great and that's the kind of player he is.

I just close my eyes and think of pussy or football. Sometimes i listen to a bit of music.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 am

I hope he is not looking at this site as he never fails to rip Toure to bits in recent times. Rooney is class IMO, he is also very young still, Cappello rates him, Sven rates and Alex Glenfidik rates him, If he was on the market we would be in like flint 4 of the best coaches are they missing something.
Hazy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum