how sh**e is rooney

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

how sh**e is rooney

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm

absolutely crap today missed 3 sitters and generally useless, yet all the pundits and commentators were right up his arse!!!!
i really cant see what they see in the ugly fat overpaid spud head!!!!!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Re: how sh**e is rooney

Postby Beanieboy » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

dick dastardley wrote:absolutely crap today missed 3 sitters and generally useless, yet all the pundits and commentators were right up his arse!!!!
i really cant see what they see in the ugly fat overpaid spud head!!!!!!!

Would that be Rooney as in the England striker?.....hehe
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby King Kev » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Thank fuck other people can see how over-rated this tosser is!

I am sick to death of reading and listening to the media in this country fawning over him and for too long people have believed them!

I honestly wouldn't want him at City.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby CityGer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Some twat on Talk Sport this morning was convinced that he will win us the World cup....

I support our national team, rags or no rags, but the fact of the matter is that this fucker has done nothing for us. He is a liability disciplinary wise and never puts the opposition to the sword the way he is rumoured /said to have done. He's a myth.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby mr_nool » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:44 pm

CityGer wrote:Some twat on Talk Sport this morning was convinced that he will win us the World cup....

I support our national team, rags or no rags, but the fact of the matter is that this fucker has done nothing for us. He is a liability disciplinary wise and never puts the opposition to the sword the way he is rumoured /said to have done. He's a myth.

OK,let'stry to be objective... It's hard as hell, shrek bein a scum. but not being english, I can at least being objective regarding his contribution the national team.

1. rooney never lived up to the potential he showed at everton and durig the first couple of seasons at scum.

2. he's still pivotal to the english team. you might not lke the fact, but even though he doens't score that many goals anymore, he stillmakes space and opportunities for the other attacking players.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Blue in the face » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 pm

CityGer wrote:Some twat on Talk Sport this morning was convinced that he will win us the World cup....

Thats got to be the nicest thing anybody called that fucker on this forum, ever.
Last edited by Blue in the face on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 pm

He was shite but tbf he was better than Lampard, Gerrard or SWP who strolled through the game, as did Barry 1st half. I don't know what anyone can learn from these games apart from that most of the players aren't willing to even break into a sprint & are protecting themselves for the more important ones coming up.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Without Blue Tints on, I honestly think the only reason the bloke gets a shout is because the scum were stupid enough to pay 27 mil for an unproven kid. If it were anyone else, they would have been shot.

Let's face it, anyone who's got an ounce of nounce about football could score goals for United and England, that's the way it is! Just wait until the next time England (not me) has to rely on this scum sucker and watch him let everyone down as the rag players have before (remember the sending off of him and Beckham, plus the litttle injury he got); and then and only then will someone have something to say.

Sorry, forgot to say, 'Ginger Shrek Taggart Knob Sucking Knob Jockeying Granny Shagging CUNT'!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Lionheart » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm

I thought exactly the same.

Defoe came off the bench, worked his bollocks off and got a goal.

Rooney spent the whole match goal-hanging and missed three sitters.
Lionheart
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby King Kev » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Blue in the face wrote:

Thats got to be the nicest thing anybody called that fucker on this forum, ever.

You haven't read Grob's thoughts on him then? According to him he is the best player England have got!!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 am

King Kev wrote:
Blue in the face wrote:

You haven't read Grob's thoughts on him then? According to him he is the best player England have got!!

Unfortunately I have to agree with him. If he could shake off being a typical rag tosser he'd be better though. If you offered me the opportunity to put DeFoe in the rags team against us rather than Rooney I'd take it any day.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am

Sorry to buck the trend guys but even me as a Scotland fan and a City fan I'd love Rooney to be either.

I honestly believe that Rooney is the difference between England being in with a chance of winning the world cup and not.

Do you really think Defoe could worry a proper defence? Ronney on form will frighten any backline. If Rooney isnt leading the England forward line who else would. Apart from the keepers postion its Englands weakest postion.

I didnt see the game tonight but it was a friendly. Who gives a shit.

Trust me, I will sleep alot better at night come the start of WC 2010 if Rooney somehow misses the WC.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

He's not the greatest striker around, but he's clearly not shite.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 am

He's Irish anyway, so fucl knows why the English press are up his arse?!
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 am

ross.mcfc wrote:Sorry to buck the trend guys but even me as a Scotland fan and a City fan I'd love Rooney to be either.

I honestly believe that Rooney is the difference between England being in with a chance of winning the world cup and not.

Do you really think Defoe could worry a proper defence? Ronney on form will frighten any backline. If Rooney isnt leading the England forward line who else would. Apart from the keepers postion its Englands weakest postion.

I didnt see the game tonight but it was a friendly. Who gives a shit.

Trust me, I will sleep alot better at night come the start of WC 2010 if Rooney somehow misses the WC.

So why the fucl were ENgland 2-0 down against Holland with this frightening Rooney-monster leading the line, but when Defoe came on, the same 'shite' Defoe scored twice and salvaged a draw for England?
Fidel Castro

Postby Grob » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 am

King Kev wrote:
Blue in the face wrote:

I love Rooney
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby elduderino » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:11 am

that was a terrible dive, how can anyone fall for that
elduderino
Nedum Onuoha's A-levels

Postby ant london » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 am

Never heard such a load of tosh in all my life.

If you don't understand how good a player Rooney is, and why he is such a good player....well, in my view, you need to re-visit how much you think you know about football.

Sure he's an unpleasant character, he's a cheat, he's a scouser....and he plays for them lot....but if you cannot see just how talented he is, then I'd say that you need your head testing. There is a reason why every single national team covets and fears Wayne Rooney. And it is not based on his price tag, his previous reputation or the fact that he plays for the scum...
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Fish111 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am

If you gave me a straight choice between nicking Rooney or Tevez off the rags ten i'd choose Rooney every time. He's a quality player and i think people are just raging against him because he's a rag. Who would you rather have leading the line for England at the World Cup Rooney or Heskey? Again, for me, it's Rooney every time with Defoe alongside him.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Chinners » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:39 am

Heskey's a wierd one ain't he, a football conundrum. I think he's probably just in the top 10 English strikers but the record of England victories when he's in the side is quite staggering/scary . . . proof that football is a team game
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum