Sunday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
The transfer ban imposed on Chelsea has scuppered their plans to sign French midfielder Frank Ribery from Bayern Munich in January. News of the World

The Blues' transfer embargo has also ended the London club's hopes of landing Atletico Madrid's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero. Daily Star Sunday

Manchester City will demand £10m from Chelsea for striker Daniel Sturridge, who quit Eastlands after rejecting a new contract to move to Stamford Bridge this summer. News of the World http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/4 ... ridge.html

Manchester City will tell Barcelona that the only way the Blues' Brazilian striker Robinho will move to the Nou Camp is if the Catalans agree to a swap deal that includes Argentine striker Lionel Messi. Sunday Mirror http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 46245.html

Alternatively, City could well use Barcelona's interest in Robinho to engineer a swap deal for French striker Thierry Henry. News of the World http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/4 ... dline.html

Notts County director of football Sven Goran Eriksson has made a sensational move to bring Brazilian legend Roberto Carlos to Meadow Lane. News of the World

Manchester City striker Benjani will return to former club Portsmouth in January providing he can get fit. Sunday Mirror http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 46621.html

West Brom are poised to rescue former England defender Nicky Shorey from another season in the Aston Villa wilderness by signing him on loan. Sunday Mirror

OTHER BOLLOX

The critical and damning evidence in the Gael Kakuta inquiry, that saw Chelsea banned from signing players until January 2011 after being found guilty by Fifa of poaching the French striker from Lens, was provided by a member of the player's family.
Sunday Mirror

Uefa president Michel Platini is attempting to fast-track his plans to ban all international transfers of Under-18 players in the light of Chelsea's transfer ban. Daily Star Sunday

Former Chelsea winger Arjen Robben, now with Bayern Munich, believes a host of star names will leave Stamford Bridge in the wake of the transfer ban imposed on the club. Sunday Mirror

England coach Fabio Capello insists Michael Owen is not a forgotten man and that his chances of an England recall will improve once the striker starts playing regularly for Manchester United.
Daily Star Sunday

Ali al-Faraj, the Saudi property investor who recently failed in his attempts to buy Portsmouth, is believed to be considering a bid for West Ham United. Independent on Sunday

England and Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham is offering to lead Great Britain's football team at the London 2012 Olympics. News of the World

Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher is in line for a £1m-a-year pay hike on the back of his impressive recent form. News of the World

Birmingham managing director Karren Brady will quit her job at the club when Chinese businessman Carson Yeung completes his £80million takeover at St Andrews. News of the World

Former Chelsea and France midfielder Marcel Desailly is eyeing up the possibility of a top manager's job in England. (Sunday Express)

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... nela-amato

FINAL BOLLOX
Former Tottenham midfielder Glenn Hoddle has revealed that his ex-Spurs teammate, Argentine midfielder Ossie Ardilles, put a dent in the FA Cup during drunken celebrations following their victory over Manchester City in the 1981 final. Sunday Mirror

New Aston Villa defender Richard Dunne's £2m pay-off from former club Manchester City was negotiated by his wife Helen. Sunday Mirror http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ri ... 46611.html

Stoke midfielder Liam Lawrence says communication between the team's players on the pitch has been aided by them playing online games. Observer
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Sunday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby City1970 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 am

Chinners wrote:TRANSFER BOLLOX
Manchester U***d midfielder Darren Fletcher is in line for a £1m-a-year pay hike on the back of his impressive [strike]recent form[/strike]. News of the World

On the back of his recent impressive fouling record.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 am

Likin the WAG, cute but naughty
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 am

So now the press can tell us all who Chelsea WOULD have signed in January! Ffs!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Twobob » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 pm

I hope that's sweat running down my leg .... ;-)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Be a good move for both club and player if Benjani joins Pompey in Jan.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Patrick » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

better bollox than normal - have city started to include you in their media budget?
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby simon12 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Aguerro Henry and Ribery in Jan - fuck me it`s still hard to get good players in that transfer window.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Return to The Maine Football forum