arsenal sold out !

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

arsenal sold out !

Postby adebayor25 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:44 am

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... l-sold-out

‘Sold out’ signs have gone up again at the City of Manchester Stadium

Just like at the opening match of the season against Wolves, there is not a seat to be had in the stadium bowl for the visit of Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal side.

The only way to get to see live whether Mark Hughes’ side can make it four wins out of four, and maintain their record of being the only side not to concede a Premier League goal, is in hospitality. They have limited options still available.

Find out more about their special and exceptional value for money packages by contacting the Hospitality Team. Fans can Email sales@mcfc.co.uk or phone 0870 062 4141 or visit the hospitality section on this site.

Supporters may also by able to purchase a ticket by visiting the Manchester City Seat Exchange at: www.mcfc.co.uk/seatexchange.

The Seat Exchange service is an exclusive website for Manchester City Seasoncard holders to sell, and qualifying supporters* to buy, tickets for home Premier League fixtures at the City of Manchester Stadium.

*Supporters that hold a Seasoncard, Citycard or Accesscard or are a member of the LIVE4CITY scheme shall be entitled to purchase tickets listed by Seasoncard holders. Terms & Conditions apply.
adebayor25
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: swp

Re: arsenal sold out !

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 pm

There are still a few available on seatexchange.com if someone doesn't have a ticket yet..
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Vhero » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Can see this happening for a while or at least till we start losing..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Twobob » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Well because this will be the last time I'll be able to get the train down to town due to the cunts stopping all the trains for 3 years while they put in fucking slow as fuck Trams I'll be getting tanked up possibly for the last time in a while and hope this will be an atmosphere and result to remember (or not if I drink too much!).
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Twobob wrote:Well because this will be the last time I'll be able to get the train down to town due to the cunts stopping all the trains for 3 years while they put in fucking slow as fuck Trams I'll be getting tanked up possibly for the last time in a while and hope this will be an atmosphere and result to remember (or not if I drink too much!).

and when you do , eventulally , get a tram service , i was told it will take up to 3 times as long to get in to manchester. and you will be crammed into a crappy little tram and pay more for the pleasure of it. is this correct?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Return to The Maine Football forum