COMS Bomb plot

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: COMS Bomb plot

Postby King Kev » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 am

I suppose if Eastlands was blown up during a match at least it would give the scum fans some new songs to sing.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby simon12 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:06 am

The good thing is if they get sent down, with them being so young, a sexually frustrated lifer with a 14" cock might find them amusing and burst them.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Dr Golfball » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

simon12 wrote:The good thing is if they get sent down, with them being so young, a sexually frustrated lifer with a 14" cock might find them amusing and burst them.

You speaking from experience?
Dr Golfball
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Jeremy Clarkson 4 PM
My favourite player is: Barry/Ireland

Postby Socrates » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Guy Debord wrote:Jesus Christ! You go away for 5 minutes and the forum turns into the Daily Mail.

If we publically executed everyone who said they were going to do something illegal we'd all be dead. Chill the fuck out.

Very well said Mr Debord. Your comments saved me from exploding.

Mind you the comments on here summed up the base mentality of the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade and, indeed, their stupidity. They are basically the Taliban...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Socrates wrote:
Guy Debord wrote:Jesus Christ! You go away for 5 minutes and the forum turns into the Daily Mail.

If we publically executed everyone who said they were going to do something illegal we'd all be dead. Chill the fuck out.

Mind you the comments on here summed up the base mentality of the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade and, indeed, their stupidity. They are basically the Taliban...

As I said before, 'Kill 'em, Kill 'em all'!!! Or even, 'Hang 'em High'!!! Or even, 'Shoot the B'Stards Dead'!!!

I think it's yourselves that need to chill the fuck out as I'm sure no-one here would actually say these things in all seriousness and just want to vent a little frustration? Just like me ;-)

Miserable gits!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Socrates » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Socrates wrote:

As I said before, 'Kill 'em, Kill 'em all'!!! Or even, 'Hang 'em High'!!! Or even, 'Shoot the B'Stards Dead'!!!

I think it's yourselves that need to chill the fuck out as I'm sure no-one here would actually say these things in all seriousness and just want to vent a little frustration? Just like me ;-)

Miserable gits!!!

Trying to balance the need to avoid getting into a political row on here with the compulsion to point out to some reactionary twat that you wouldn't use the same rope twice is certainly not the stuff that makes one happy.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Socrates wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Miserable gits!!!

Trying to balance the need to avoid getting into a political row on here with the compulsion to point out to some reactionary twat that you wouldn't use the same rope twice is certainly not the stuff that makes one happy.

And balancing that with the fact that these individuals were in the process of committing an act of atrocity that could see many innocent children/adults killed or maimed, then I may be tempted to use that rope twice.

I suppose we could always treat these people with compassion and realise that after the event, they should've been dealt with? They could be given 'Care in the Community' orders so that they could pay off their crimes?

Anyway, this is off topic so I'll say no more!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Socrates » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Miserable gits!!!

And balancing that with the fact that these individuals were in the process of committing an act of atrocity that could see many innocent children/adults killed or maimed, then I may be tempted to use that rope twice.

I suppose we could always treat these people with compassion and realise that after the event, they should've been dealt with? They could be given 'Care in the Community' orders so that they could pay off their crimes?

Anyway, this is off topic so I'll say no more!

So you share the stupidity of the poster above then? Just answer this simple question, I'll even give you multiple choice answers;

When someone has been hanged by the neck and they need to get the body down, do they...

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

The next question will be trickier. I'll be asking how you bring them back to life if you find out they didn't do it...
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Socrates wrote:So you share the stupidity of the poster above then? Just answer this simple question, I'll even give you multiple choice answers;

When someone has been hanged by the neck and they need to get the body down, do they...

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

The next question will be trickier. I'll be asking how you bring them back to life if you find out they didn't do it...

You're a champ, you manage to miss the message and spirit of the post which was not really all that cryptic AND be patronising in doing so. Fucking aces.

Oh yeah and for one who is trying to avoid getting into a political row here, how come you were the one who mentioned the taliban? Hypocrite, clueless and patronising. You are three steps through the criteria for qualifying as a fucktard, well done.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sandman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Slim wrote:
Socrates wrote:So you share the stupidity of the poster above then? Just answer this simple question, I'll even give you multiple choice answers;

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

You're a champ, you manage to miss the message and spirit of the post which was not really all that cryptic AND be patronising in doing so. Fucking aces.

Oh yeah and for one who is trying to avoid getting into a political row here, how come you were the one who mentioned the taliban? Hypocrite, clueless and patronising. You are three steps through the criteria for qualifying as a fucktard, well done.

Plus only people who plead guilty of are proven beyond doubt should be strung up, its do gooders like this that allow scum like Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi live long enough to walk free, life should mean life, I am sure at least 270 families would agree in this case eh? Same as people who commit murder or show intent to...
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby gillie » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 pm

sandman wrote:
Slim wrote:

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

Plus only people who plead guilty of are proven beyond doubt should be strung up, its do gooders like this that allow scum like Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi live long enough to walk free, life should mean life, I am sure at least 270 families would agree in this case eh? Same as people who commit murder or show intent to...

This thread should really be in off topic imo.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby sandman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:21 am

gillie wrote:
sandman wrote:
Slim wrote:

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

Agreed. We have gone off the original topic.

However back on City I really think that security at the ground should be improved, it is appaulling at the moment, I could easily take a shot gun into the ground if I wanted to.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

sandman wrote:Agreed. We have gone off the original topic.

However back on City I really think that security at the ground should be improved, it is appaulling at the moment, I could easily take a shot gun into the ground if I wanted to.

I really reckon there's some level of security there that we, as fans, are unaware of, due in part to the time the stadium was built, and the fact its initial use was for an international event.

Also, our last owner wasn't everyone's favourite chap.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Guy Debord » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

sandman wrote:
gillie wrote:
sandman wrote:
Slim wrote:

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

Agreed. We have gone off the original topic.

Yeah, that's true, but you could take a shotgun into pretty much anywhere if you wanted to. The fact that people don't do it is cos people don't often want to shoot people.
That should be borne in mind when considering appropriate security.
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Postby Patrick » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

I really reckon there's some level of security there that we, as fans, are unaware of, due in part to the time the stadium was built, and the fact its initial use was for an international event.

They certainly nailed that hoodlum Bingo Lewis fast enough
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 pm

a) cut the rope
b) cut the rope
c) cut the rope
or d) cut the rope?

You stupid ass, read the thread you sanctimonious tosser! We've had these before and as usual you turn to some sort of high and mighty drivel but give no common!

And for your info, and if you'd have actually bothered reading this thread, I have first hand info (that is actual knowledge if you did not know) of this incident and know exactly what has happened! Also, without saying to much, evidence on these little Angels (who should not be dealt with in any way but compassionately by yourself) was taken directly from the one and only 'ME'!

I will leave you once again to believe that you are above all that is reality and believe that a simple statement by many, however flippant, is the be all and end all!

So, to summise...................HANG 'EM, HANG 'EM HIGH xxxx

Stay Frosty Big Boy!!!

Anyway, sorry for anyone else who reads this and for sort of having to say on the 'Off Topic' bit. However it is a big thing when any one person can even contemplate killing another and I find it very strange that sport as not been targeted.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ronk » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Patrick wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

They certainly nailed that hoodlum Bingo Lewis fast enough

Yes, but he's a very suspicious looking fellow.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum