COMS Bomb plot

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: COMS Bomb plot

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
sandman wrote:I think sniffer dogs are a great idea, I hate waiting for the coke heads to finish when i'm dying for a dump.

Dont get me wrong, I dont care what they want to sniff, I just dont like them taking up the lav when ive got beer poos!!

You seriously have a dump in the COMS toilets?

Snap one off before you go ffs!

Plain wrong

Ive only done it a few times tbh, I try and wait until I get to the pub after, but then the cubicles in the kippax and the townley are as bad as the ground and the DJ annoys me at mary d's, they have had one CD on repeat for the last 3 seasons, I think the sheikh really needs to sort this out, I mean seriously how much would a good poo pot cost, he's got the cash?
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby ross.mcfc » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:It actaully surprises me that something like this has never happend before. Or that a high profile player like Beckham has never been shot at from the crowd. There is nothing stopping someone taking a gun into a ground or someone being strapped up with explosives. It would be incredibly easy to do.

I've thought that in the past, too. The disparity in security levels at different grounds is actually quite shocking. At Spurs 3 or 4 years ago, every City fan was sniffed by a sniffer dog as we went in at my gate, whereas at the Bernabeau for el clasico, I just strolled in from the street just after the 2nd half kickoff with no ticket, no questions asked.

I assume that, with the Commonwealth games and state of the art facilities we've got in our turnstiles, there's some kind of hidden security feature in them.

My fav story is the AC Milan fan that got a scooter into the second tier to throw it off. How the hell did he get in.

I walked into the City Lokeren game without a ticket. Just walked with the crowd straight in.

The Scotland France game in Paris we won 1-0 in the Parc De France. I walked into the wrong section in the wrong stand, pissed with a bottle of beer in each hand, a hip flask in my sporran full of whiskey and a skee do attached to my sock (that's a knife to non jocks) and found myself in the main stand 4 rows behind all the SPL managers and Ferguson and Davy Moyle's.

I sobered up for the 2nd half and walked through security to get to my actual seat with my mates.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 am

sandman wrote:I mean seriously how much would a good poo pot cost, he's got the cash?

It used to be a quid in Harrods.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
sandman wrote:I mean seriously how much would a good poo pot cost, he's got the cash?

It used to be a quid in Harrods.

I'd pay that to have a clean toilet at the ground.
sandman

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 am

We've had two of these school rampages in past three or so years here. There are also dozens of similar cases in past ten years around the world. They might seem like snotty kids but I would take it seriously.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Guy Debord » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

Jesus Christ! You go away for 5 minutes and the forum turns into the Daily Mail.

If we publically executed everyone who said they were going to do something illegal we'd all be dead. Chill the fuck out.
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:25 am

Guy Debord wrote:Jesus Christ! You go away for 5 minutes and the forum turns into the Daily Mail.

If we publically executed everyone who said they were going to do something illegal we'd all be dead. Chill the fuck out.

Theres a difference between doing something illegal in most sense and planning killing 100's or possibly 1000's of blues?

Let the fuckers hang!!
sandman

Postby Guy Debord » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am

sandman wrote:
Guy Debord wrote:Jesus Christ! You go away for 5 minutes and the forum turns into the Daily Mail.

Theres a difference between doing something illegal in most sense and planning killing 100's or possibly 1000's of blues?

Let the fuckers hang!!

They're a pair of silly little boys. Have you been drinking too much coffee?
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 am

Guy Debord wrote:
sandman wrote:

Let the fuckers hang!!

They're a pair of silly little boys. Have you been drinking too much coffee?

Are you watching me, thats the weirdest thing ever, I have just got back to my desk with a coffee and read that.

And normally I would agree in most cases, but from what they have said even at 18 year old they would know better.. At best we'd hang a psychopath and at worse we'd put two sad and sick minded degenerates (Likely Rags) out of their misery!
sandman

Postby Twobob » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 am

Death is too good for them, and after all they didnt carry it out ... Prison will cost us a fuckin fortune protecting them (personally I'd pop them in the kiddy fidlers section)... so the money we'd normally spend protecting them would be much better spent by providing care ... we should make them physically dissabled from the neck down and force them to live thier long lives in a living prison ...

Simple as.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am

Twobob wrote:Death is too good for them, and after all they didnt carry it out ... Prison will cost us a fuckin fortune protecting them (personally I'd pop them in the kiddy fidlers section)... so the money we'd normally spend protecting them would be much better spent by providing care ... we should make them physically dissabled from the neck down and force them to live thier long lives in a living prison ...

Simple as.

I love the theory, but then they'll be on disability for life getting a shed load of cash for nothing, brand new car every four years.

1 rope, 1 quid in the £ shop, all over... No problem!!
sandman

Postby Guy Debord » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 am

I really hope you two aren't wanking.
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Postby Twobob » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am

sandman wrote:
Twobob wrote:Death is too good for them, and after all they didnt carry it out ... Prison will cost us a fuckin fortune protecting them (personally I'd pop them in the kiddy fidlers section)... so the money we'd normally spend protecting them would be much better spent by providing care ... we should make them physically dissabled from the neck down and force them to live thier long lives in a living prison ...

Simple as.

I love the theory, but then they'll be on disability for life getting a shed load of cash for nothing, brand new car every four years.

See whats money compared to a long life of object missery and pain, they wont get a new car because they wont be able to drive it, they'll get money but wont be able to spend it ...

2 minutes of cheap pain and fear dangling from a rope compared to that - if it were to happen to me I know what I'd choose!
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Twobob » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 am

Guy Debord wrote:I really hope you two aren't wanking.

LOL - Nah, discusting! (Im at work and will have to wait until I get home)

;-)

Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Twobob wrote:
sandman wrote:

Simple as.

See whats money compared to a long life of object missery and pain, they wont get a new car because they wont be able to drive it, they'll get money but wont be able to spend it ...

2 minutes of cheap pain and fear dangling from a rope compared to that - if it were to happen to me I know what I'd choose!

Our tax payers money, I despise the fact that people like Ian Brady are kept alive, they dont deserve life, not even as a sentance. Its an easy release for us, not them.
sandman

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Twobob wrote:
Guy Debord wrote:I really hope you two aren't wanking.

LOL - Nah, discusting! (Im at work and will have to wait until I get home)

;-)

I'm at work and doing it anyway :o)

But not over that, I am just really enjoying my coffee!!
sandman

Postby Hawkeye » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
sandman wrote:I think sniffer dogs are a great idea, I hate waiting for the coke heads to finish when i'm dying for a dump.

Dont get me wrong, I dont care what they want to sniff, I just dont like them taking up the lav when ive got beer poos!!

I don't know how the training of them works, but I'd have guessed, purely on civil liberty grounds, that the ones employed at football grounds would have to be 'explosives only' dogs, or 'bombdogs'. There's also cost factors to take into account, as I'm sure I heard that policing with them costs about 200 quid an hour per dog.

My dog says he wouldn't get out of bed for £200 an hour.....

Actually, he just says he won't get out of bed.
Hawkeye
De Jong's Tackle

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Fuck me the arrested line would be around the stadium if they took a sniffer dog in.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Blue in North London » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Always disliked Audenshaw High School. The only team that could beat our football team at school. Didn't beat them in 5 years. Only one other team beat us (on one occasion during those 5 years).

Lock em up for good ;)
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Kill 'em, KILL 'EM ALL!!!

And no, they aren't a pair of silly little boys; trust me!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum