COMS Bomb plot

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

COMS Bomb plot

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 am

sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Re: COMS Bomb plot

Postby Vhero » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 am

Meh just kids thinking there clever..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 am

Fucking rags.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby ross.mcfc » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:27 am

It actaully surprises me that something like this has never happend before. Or that a high profile player like Beckham has never been shot at from the crowd. There is nothing stopping someone taking a gun into a ground or someone being strapped up with explosives. It would be incredibly easy to do.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beeks » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 am

Never mind a couple of spotty nerd kids

Wasn't there a serious terrorist threat to Old Trafford a few years back?
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

The trouble is at their age if they get bird they'll be out by the time they're 30.
sandman

Postby Beeks » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Never mind a couple of spotty nerd kids

Wasn't there a serious terrorist threat to Old Trafford a few years back?

I'm answering my own question here...It was 2004

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... arget.html
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Crossie » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am

Then there is no other option, drown the bastards.

These fucking little shits are everywhere, and its the lazy bastard parents fault, if they had been disciplined from a young age, and not been allowed to get away with things, we wouldnt have these situations.

But constantly, kids are not given consequences to there actions, and their actions get worse and worse, still no one tells them its wrong, until they either become lawless wankers, or like these 2 pricks in the article.

The temptation to start a vigilante group to hunt down all these pricks is very high, but then at the end of the day, makes you no better than they are.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

Crossie wrote:Then there is no other option, drown the bastards.

These fucking little shits are everywhere, and its the lazy bastard parents fault, if they had been disciplined from a young age, and not been allowed to get away with things, we wouldnt have these situations.

But constantly, kids are not given consequences to there actions, and their actions get worse and worse, still no one tells them its wrong, until they either become lawless wankers, or like these 2 pricks in the article.

The temptation to start a vigilante group to hunt down all these pricks is very high, but then at the end of the day, makes you no better than they are.

The fact is the law is soft to imbeciles like these and if you were to hunt them down and punsih them to the extent they deserve then you would be punished to the same degree as them, so there is no justic in the justice system.

I just cant understand how they ever got rid of hanging, i'd let these two sick little cunts swing without a moments thought, plus a length of rope that can be used time after time would cost the tax payer much less than the cost of life imprisonment or the more likely rehabilitation.
sandman

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 am

i hope that when the little shits go down, its the prison in manchester [strangways] and the city or utd fans can give them a real good time, make them suffer like they was going to do with the school and shops they was going to bomb. bastards
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 am

Vhero wrote:Meh just kids thinking there clever..

In this case they weren't just kids being clever, they were very serious in what they were doing. I have links with these 2 miscreants in 2 ways (none of them personal mind) and I can tell you that they were well on their way to achieving their aim, although I do wonder if they would have gone through with it.

The problem with your statement there mate, is that's what everyone says, until it's to late! There are some kids/adults out there who feel that they invincible/untouchable and so disinterested in what the rest of the world has to offer, that they take it on themselves to somehow make it their own world, with no consideration for anyone else.

Strange that people would even contemplate these things and it makes you wonder if it is parental guidance, social differences, genetics etc?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am

ross.mcfc wrote:It actaully surprises me that something like this has never happend before. Or that a high profile player like Beckham has never been shot at from the crowd. There is nothing stopping someone taking a gun into a ground or someone being strapped up with explosives. It would be incredibly easy to do.

That really fucking surprises me.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

In this case they weren't just kids being clever, they were very serious in what they were doing. I have links with these 2 miscreants in 2 ways (none of them personal mind) and I can tell you that they were well on their way to achieving their aim, although I do wonder if they would have gone through with it.

The problem with your statement there mate, is that's what everyone says, until it's to late! There are some kids/adults out there who feel that they invincible/untouchable and so disinterested in what the rest of the world has to offer, that they take it on themselves to somehow make it their own world, with no consideration for anyone else.

Strange that people would even contemplate these things and it makes you wonder if it is parental guidance, social differences, genetics etc?

Personally I think they are just sick fuckers who need their bollocks cheese grating. (or am I the sick one?)
sandman

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 am

sandman wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Personally I think they are just sick fuckers who need their bollocks cheese grating. (or am I the sick one?)

Sounds good to me mate! I wonder if they could do a 'Braveheart' style execution at the City Stadium??? Could turn it into a 'Gladiator' type Arena which would help our future European hopes. Tenner a Head ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
sandman wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Sounds good to me mate! I wonder if they could do a 'Braveheart' style execution at the City Stadium??? Could turn it into a 'Gladiator' type Arena which would help our future European hopes. Tenner a Head ;-)

Maybe thats what we can do to fill the stadium midweek on European nights?
sandman

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 am

ross.mcfc wrote:It actaully surprises me that something like this has never happend before. Or that a high profile player like Beckham has never been shot at from the crowd. There is nothing stopping someone taking a gun into a ground or someone being strapped up with explosives. It would be incredibly easy to do.

I've thought that in the past, too. The disparity in security levels at different grounds is actually quite shocking. At Spurs 3 or 4 years ago, every City fan was sniffed by a sniffer dog as we went in at my gate, whereas at the Bernabeau for el clasico, I just strolled in from the street just after the 2nd half kickoff with no ticket, no questions asked.

I assume that, with the Commonwealth games and state of the art facilities we've got in our turnstiles, there's some kind of hidden security feature in them.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 am

I think sniffer dogs are a great idea, I hate waiting for the coke heads to finish when i'm dying for a dump.

Dont get me wrong, I dont care what they want to sniff, I just dont like them taking up the lav when ive got beer poos!!
sandman

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:04 am

I think most people who have been to Ikea on Saturday have contemplated blowing it up.....
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Postby Beeks » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 am

sandman wrote:I think sniffer dogs are a great idea, I hate waiting for the coke heads to finish when i'm dying for a dump.

Dont get me wrong, I dont care what they want to sniff, I just dont like them taking up the lav when ive got beer poos!!

You seriously have a dump in the COMS toilets?

Snap one off before you go ffs!

Plain wrong
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:14 am

sandman wrote:I think sniffer dogs are a great idea, I hate waiting for the coke heads to finish when i'm dying for a dump.

I don't know how the training of them works, but I'd have guessed, purely on civil liberty grounds, that the ones employed at football grounds would have to be 'explosives only' dogs, or 'bombdogs'. There's also cost factors to take into account, as I'm sure I heard that policing with them costs about 200 quid an hour per dog.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum