Kids at the Stadium

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Kids at the Stadium

Postby Invisible Man Fan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

I don't suppose anyone knows what the age is when you have to pay for your kids? Is there an age limit at which you take them in for free and sit them on your knee?

Cheers
"If we fire our manager after just one bad season - We'll become Chelsea"
"If we think we can fix the problem by buying expensive players - We'll become City"
"If we remember the good times to entertain us during the bad times - We'll become Liverpool"

So, keep calm and do it the United way

"We invest in young players, That is what we are good at — we’re not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods. We know that Manchester City are going to pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We can’t do anything about it. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in those who will be with the club for a long time, who will create the character of the club, who will create excitement for our fans. We are very proud of that and we are going to continue that way" - Alex Ferguson 14th May 2012
Invisible Man Fan
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City!!
My favourite player is: Alan

Re: Kids at the Stadium

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 am

You're to fat to sit on my knee mate, plus we wouldnt be able to see with everybody else stood up.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Re: Kids at the Stadium

Postby Bingo Lewis » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 am

Invisible Man Fan wrote:I don't suppose anyone knows what the age is when you have to pay for your kids? Is there an age limit at which you take them in for free and sit them on your knee?

Cheers

under 5's can sit on yer knee.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Return to The Maine Football forum