Wednesdays Gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesdays Gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:56 am

CITY BOLLOX
Leslie sets record straight over Dunnie transfer OS
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... d-straight

Notts County chief Eriksson raids Man City for player liaison officer
http://www.tribalfootball.com/notts-cou ... ief-306161

Daily mail ahead of the game as always with rehashed Rio story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... iants.html

Tevez to miss Derby match?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... derby.html

Man City dismiss 'poaching' claim BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 243446.stm

Match from the past City 5 Spurs 2
http://norfstander.blogspot.com/2009/09 ... eague.html

Brazilian defender Glauber Berti, who was recently released by Manchester City, is set to sign for Hull. Daily Mirror
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Hu ... 49071.html

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Sunderland manager Steve Bruce is set to offer former West Ham defender Lucas Neill £40,000 a week to join the Black Cats and help solve their injury problems. : The Sun

Blackburn defender Zurab Khizanishvili is set to sign for Middlesbrough on loan when the Football League transfer window opens on Wednesday. Daily Mirror

Hull striker Daniel Cousin has turned down a loan move to Championship side Cardiff City. The Sun

Blackburn Rovers are interested in Derry City midfielder Darren McCauley after he impressed on a recent trial at the Premier League club. The Sun

Burnley and Hull are to battle it out for out-of-contract Dutch winger Bolo Zenden, whose contract at Marseille has ended. The Sun

Middlesbrough are interested in taking QPR striker Heidar Helguson on loan. Daily Mirror

OTHER BOLLOX
Former West Ham midfielder Eyal Berkovic is being tipped to become the next manager of Israel and replace current boss Dror Kashtan. The Sun

Ronnie Moore, who was sacked as Tranmere manager in June, could return for a second spell as Rotherham boss, with current manager Mark Robins set to take over at Barnsley. (Daily Mirror)

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... ieta-spina

AND FINALLY
Manchester United defender Patrice Evra says he wants to be a babysitter when he quits football. Evra would also like to do a television comedy with team-mate Park Ji-Sung. (The Sun)

England manager Fabio Capello has thanked Croatia boss Slaven Bilic for providing him with his team talk for Wednesday's crunch World Cup qualifying clash. Bilic claimed England striker Wayne Rooney was "wild" and that John Terry had no right to accuse Eduardo of diving. Daily Mail
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesdays Gossip B*ll*x

Postby Beeks » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am

Chinners wrote:Brazilian defender Glauber Berti, who was recently released by Manchester City, is set to sign for Hull. Daily Mirror

What a load of bollox!

As if the great Glauber would even consider a move to lowly Hull...he's just generating interest until Madrid come in for him
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 am

Nice wag i like that.

What a body,I'd buy that for a dollar.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby ross.mcfc » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 am

Imagine Eyal Berkovic as a manager. The man could start a fight in a empty house.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ross.mcfc » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 am

This is the reason that I would ban anyone for starting a thread on the basis of a tribal football story.

Notts County chief Sven Goran Eriksson has raided former club Manchester City for their player liaison officer Layachi Bouskouchi.
The Daily Mail says the Moroccan worked there for 23 years, serving under 16 managers.

City have agreed a pay-off with the popular Muslim, avoiding what could have been an embarrassing case of unfair dismissal for the Arab-owned club.

Why bring up that he's a Muslim, If Svens raided City. He's left us. Why would there be an embaressing case of unfair dismissal
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Nice wag i like that.

What a body,I'd buy that for a dollar.

I'd thrown in an extra 50 cents, top WAG
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Vhero » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 am

Rio is right there is only room for one team in Manchester and its us now them reds won't be up there for much longer with their debt a couple of seasons outside the top 4 with their debt and they will sink without a trace. They will be the next notts forest.. A team with a massive history but nothing to show for it.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:28 am

ross.mcfc wrote:This is the reason that I would ban anyone for starting a thread on the basis of a tribal football story.

Notts County chief Sven Goran Eriksson has raided former club Manchester City for their player liaison officer Layachi Bouskouchi.
The Daily Mail says the Moroccan worked there for 23 years, serving under 16 managers.

City have agreed a pay-off with the popular Muslim, avoiding what could have been an embarrassing case of unfair dismissal for the Arab-owned club.

Why bring up that he's a Muslim, If Svens raided City. He's left us. Why would there be an embaressing case of unfair dismissal

Hold on. I thought our owners, just like vast majority of population of UAE to my knowledge, were muslims as well. Or am I missing something here?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:This is the reason that I would ban anyone for starting a thread on the basis of a tribal football story.

Hold on. I thought our owners, just like vast majority of population of UAE to my knowledge, were muslims as well. Or am I missing something here?

Maybe Tribal is so clever it is thinking along Shia or Sunni lines? Depends what you think about the Prophet's lineage you see.

Then again maybe not!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

lets pick a boring story and make it about something it isnt without any fact to base the assumption on. Its all bollocks as per usual.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:12 am

Eagle eyed viewers will note that this is the first Tribal football link I've ever used in "the bollox" for obvious reasons. Todays proved the point and its inclusion will revert to type tomorrow . . . . ie, it won't be included
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gillie » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Chinners wrote:Eagle eyed viewers will note that this is the first Tribal football link I've ever used in "the bollox" for obvious reasons. Todays proved the point and its inclusion will revert to type tomorrow . . . . ie, it won't be included

Cheers Chinster mate.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Chinners wrote:Brazilian defender Glauber Berti, who was recently released by Manchester City, is set to sign for Hull. Daily Mirror

What a load of bollox!

As if the great Glauber would even consider a move to lowly Hull...he's just generating interest until Madrid come in for him

ahem . . .
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum