Ade in trouble? [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ade in trouble? [merged]

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm

SSN - he's been charged with both violent conduct and improper conduct.

So he's being done for both incidents.

Expect a long ban.
Original Dub

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm

The fuckers have gone after him eh?

Lets hope our appeal is good.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby pepsi_dave » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Original Dub wrote:SSN - he's been charged with both violent conduct and improper conduct.

So he's being done for both incidents.

Expect a long ban.

So it looks like the FA are breaking their own rules.... tossers!

I am fairly certain that the FA cannot do anything about the celebration because he was booked for it at the time of the incident, which I'm also certain is in their rules. There was a bit of a furore last year with Tranny.... remember when Delap got a red card for booting SWP, the same weekend, Tranny got a yellow card for a worse offence? The FA stated that because the referee acted at the time of the incident and booked him, no further action can be taken.

Double Standards of the Highest order...... what a bunch of fucking pricks the FA are....

Any news on how long a ban he will get?
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Chad » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Clattenburg says he didn't see the stamp but would've sent him off if he did.
Chad
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Here is the statement.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... r1509.aspx

FA statement regarding Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Football Association today issued two charges against Manchester City’s Emmanuel Adebayor following Saturday’s Premier League fixture between Manchester City and Arsenal.

Under the fast-track disciplinary process, Adebayor has been charged with violent conduct following an incident with Robin van Persie, which resulted in the Arsenal player receiving facial injuries.

Referee Mark Clattenburg has advised The FA that he did not see this incident, but has confirmed that had he done so, he would have sent Adebayor off for violent conduct. The player has until 6pm on Wednesday evening to respond to the charge.

Adebayor has also been charged with improper conduct following his actions when turning and running the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal supporters after scoring.

The Greater Manchester Police have written to The FA with their views on this incident. A separate date will now be arranged for a commission to consider Adebayor’s goal celebration.

We have also asked the GMP and the clubs to identify those supporters involved in any violent and aggravating behaviour. The FA would like to see anyone found guilty of such behaviour face action through the legal system and banning orders from football.

The FA would like to thank the Manchester City FC stewards for the way they managed a very difficult situation and to pass on sincere best wishes to the steward who was injured during the game.

We will continue to work with the LMA and PFA in particular to help remind players of their responsibilities, especially in highly charged situations.

That fucking bent coont Clattenburg has stitched Ade up good and proper,you was five yards away from both RVP's Tackle and the alleged stamp how the fook could he not see it? you bent bastard.
Last edited by lets all have a disco on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Wooders » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 pm

fuck you clattenburg you spineless cunt. Everyone knows you saw it. Fuckin livid at this.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Dr Golfball » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 pm

FA OFFICIALLY RAG CUNTS
Dr Golfball
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Jeremy Clarkson 4 PM
My favourite player is: Barry/Ireland

Postby david yearsley » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:47 pm

How can one body in the same sport and governed by many of the same laws (European) have a different disciplinary system to an affiliated body (uefa) , which allows a reasonable period to present a defence (Eduardo) wheras an affiliated member such as the F.A: are allowed to mete out what is Chinese style smmaray justice - there have to be grounds to take these fuclers to some kind of litigation - if so we MUST do it! The hypocrisy and inconsistency of it is mind blowing
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum