Desperado's, mercenaries and only here for the money ....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Desperado's, mercenaries and only here for the money ....

Postby ronk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 am

Ted Hughes wrote:I'd like him to score & then show his arse to Ferguson. Ok he'd get banned but it'd be worth it.

Not to me.

Beat the scum in the swamp is special, but it's a poor substitute for beating them in the table.

If Tevez acts like a gent it'll be better. It'll help our chances for the coming games and it will take away ammunition from the scum fans who try to justify letting him leave. What'll sting (them) will be to see him happy and having moved on.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Re: Desperado's, mercenaries and only here for the money ....

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 pm

ronk wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I'd like him to score & then show his arse to Ferguson. Ok he'd get banned but it'd be worth it.

Not to me.

Beat the scum in the swamp is special, but it's a poor substitute for beating them in the table.

If Tevez acts like a gent it'll be better. It'll help our chances for the coming games and it will take away ammunition from the scum fans who try to justify letting him leave. What'll sting (them) will be to see him happy and having moved on.

NOT ME MATE.

ID LIKE TEVEZ TO SLIDE INFRONT OF FERGIE WHILST KISSING THE CITY BADGE LIKE A SLAPPERS TONGUE ON A SATURDAYS NIGHT.

AT THIS POINT FERGIE WILL CHOKE TO DEATH ON HIS JISM GUM AND ILL WIN MY BET.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum