News at ten.....what the f@?k....!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

News at ten.....what the f@?k....!!

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

I'm in total shock what I just saw. At the end of the itv news they have sumerised what will be on at 10pm....first on the agenda " the footballer that nearly caused a riot" poor bloody ade being trailed by a camera crew. Is there not a war going on, are people not starving in the world. My god was it really that bad. God just leave the guy alone for fuck sake.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: News at ten.....what the f@?k....!!

Postby kinkylola » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

the media are going to latch onto anything they can to deride us and pull us down.

That's why I think it's a shame that ade did what he did ... even though I totally agree with him and would have done the exact same. A player without passion is worthless, and I think it's hypocritical that we demand that kind of passion from players every single game and then act surprised and outraged when it boils over. The media are the main culprits, but fans have their own part to play. Especially with the things people chant at players nowadays, it's shameful. personal and racist abuse. it's cowardly really. Nothing wrong with telling a player to fuck off, or booing in my opinion. But the racist and personal assaults are wrong and would technically be illegal if done on the streets person to person.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

I hope he does it again at whatevertheirfuckingroundscalledthesedays.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

The double standereds amuse me. Henry did the same thing against spuds, keown nearly ripped van horse faces head off but this is ok. These incidents will only bring us all closer together and make us stronger IMO. Fuck um all outside of our city bubble.
Sister of fu

Postby johnny99 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 pm

silly me i thought he was celebrating a goal
and the fucking muppet arsehole fans could not take it the mardy fucking cockney cunts
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city

Postby johnny99 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Sister of fu wrote:The double standereds amuse me. Henry did the same thing against spuds, keown nearly ripped van horse faces head off but this is ok. These incidents will only bring us all closer together and make us stronger IMO. Fuck um all outside of our city bubble.

gotta agree i hope hughes is drumming it in to the players that the whole media are against us and the best way of saying fuck you is winning on the pitch
Last edited by johnny99 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

[quote="johnny99"]silly me i thought he was celebrating a goal
and the fucking muppet arsehole fans could not take it the mardy fucking cockney cunts[/quote

Ditto.

I have to say though I don't think iv ever enjoyed a goal so much at coms.It was just a great day that all the hacks are trying to spoil. Something special happend on saturday IMO that a belief has started to run through the veins of our great club and I think people know it and are bricking it.
Sister of fu

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Fucking love it! We have become the hatred of Premier League football, and I Fucking Love it!!!

And if I was Ade, I'd have give them a twatting too. Without 'Him', there'd be no news this week............................apart from The Whinge Arses being Beat!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Sister of fu wrote:The double standereds amuse me. Henry did the same thing against spuds, keown nearly ripped van horse faces head off but this is ok. These incidents will only bring us all closer together and make us stronger IMO. Fuck um all outside of our city bubble.

Agreed. What makes it worse is that I don't even believe that half the people who are spouting shit about this are genuinely upset at all. Some of the Arsenal fans are of course but most of the media are just loving every minute of it whilst pretending to be outraged.

In reality it's fantastic entertainment from a player who on his current form is one of the best in the world & it's much more likely to attract people to watching football than deter them.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Lets see what happens when Tevez scores on sunday and rams it up bacon faces trap and then does a quick jog over to the stretford end massive and slides on his knees kissing his badge......carling don't do goal celebrations but.....!
Sister of fu

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Lets see what happens when Tevez scores on sunday and rams it up bacon faces trap and then does a quick jog over to the stretford end massive and slides on his knees kissing his badge......carling don't do goal celebrations but.....!

Pure Class ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm

At the end of it all, is it really worse than anything Joey Barton ever did. No. It's just more high profile now, and pretty bloody boring. After nextweekends games are played it will all be forgotten about.
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Steve wrote:At the end of it all, is it really worse than anything Joey Barton ever did. No. It's just more high profile now, and pretty bloody boring. After nextweekends games are played it will all be forgotten about.

Only if we lose! If we win and Ade plays, Baconface will have the FA look at the match again and get the game result voided, if not overturned!!!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby rick1894citizen » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:30 pm

johnny99 wrote:

gotta agree i hope hughes is drumming it in to the players that the whole media are against us and the best way of saying fuck you is winning on the pitch

Agreed, i reckon all the b*ll*x that gets wrote and said by "experts" will bring us all together, players, fans, coaching staff and will turn coms into a real fortress aswell as keep the never say die attitude on the road.

Hope Tevez is fit and he realises his dream for the season "score at swamp and run over to baconface and scream at him" Would be fooking legendary and well worth a red ;o) (aslong as were out of sight obviously)
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Somerset Blue » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Most of my colleagues down here are into football and know I'm a City fan. There's usually quite a bit of banter at work, more so than usual today, but have to say I quite enjoyed it...agree that we can make all the anti-City press a positive for us, and benefit from the resulting 'siege mentality'.

Everyone knows who we are now. Watch out world!
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Since 76 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Lets see what happens when Tevez scores on sunday and rams it up bacon faces trap and then does a quick jog over to the stretford end massive and slides on his knees kissing his badge......carling don't do goal celebrations but.....!

I could see him giving Fergie some stick, but not the fans. Why? Cos they liked and respected him and whilst he will probably get some abuse on Sunday, it won't be to the same extent. Ade got abuse most of last season from his own fans, before they even started on Saturday, so they got what they deserved.

However, I'd love to watch Tevez kiss the badge on Sunday, preferably about 3 times.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby guv111 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I'm in total shock what I just saw. At the end of the itv news they have sumerised what will be on at 10pm....first on the agenda " the footballer that nearly caused a riot" poor bloody ade being trailed by a camera crew. Is there not a war going on, are people not starving in the world. My god was it really that bad. God just leave the guy alone for fuck sake.

It's ITV News, with Mark Austen and Co. in their ridiculously stiff suits and air of self importance. That's their level, I'm afraid. They have conned themselves into believing that they are a hard-hitting news outlet, but it's populist shit for the ignorant masses. I wouldn't expect anything less from the twats.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Vhero » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 pm

All publicty is just that its getting the world looking at us right now. I don't fucking care to be honest if anybody knew anything about football in the premier league they would know how badly the fans turned on him last season. They deserved what they got it was a cheer FFS they go on like he whipped out a magnum and shot a baby in cold blood.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:05 pm

I'm watching it now and thank god it's not the first thing up not that the top story is at all plesent.
Sister of fu

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Vhero wrote:All publicty is just that its getting the world looking at us right now. I don't fucking care to be honest if anybody knew anything about football in the premier league they would know how badly the fans turned on him last season. They deserved what they got it was a cheer FFS they go on like he whipped out a magnum and shot a baby in cold blood.

I like Magnums.........................so chocolatey ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum