News at ten.....what the f@?k....!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: News at ten.....what the f@?k....!!

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 pm

I dont think we can afford a Tevez knee slide, its already twisted!!
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 pm

How big was ade hat.....haha. He could feet swp under that!!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 pm

london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Sister of fu wrote:How big was ade hat.....haha. He could feet swp under that!!!

i know! thanks for the text...i turned it on just in time. He's a full on MACK!

i'm loving this week...the media buzz albeit 90% anti-City is amazing. It's literally the 2nd day in a row of Ade front page in the sports sections. And i agree this will make us stronger. We've got something to prove in the derby, and if we beat those cunts without all of our star power imagine what they'll have to say then?

I've watched the facerake again and again and i'm convinced that you really CANNOT in any realistic fashion tell me he deliberately did it. At first i was convinced it was pretty deliberate, but i have to say now that i think any reasonable person would have to let it stand. It's just too fine of a line for me.

If i had to guess how the rush to judgment will play out i would say that the FA will in fact FINE Ade for the celebration and NOT ban him for the face gouge. i just don't believe you can succumb to the punditry about the injury to RVP and have any integrity. I believe the FA will feel like ALL these issues (including the alleged Fabs stamp they've dug up) will seem like a witch hunt and they will want to temper reacting to the locals holding pitchforks but instead do something to Ade that won't seem weak-willed. Therefore a huge fine is all he'll get.

I'm probably a bit delusional, right?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum