Who's got a..........

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who's got a..........

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Derby Ticket and whos going??

I have and i cant wait, it should be quality, and what a day it will be. Hopefully we can beat the red twats!!!! They must be worried!!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Who's got a..........

Postby M147WN » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi Lewis,
Yes I'm also on it Sunday.
I hope Ade is ok to play as he is in terrific form and a far better player than I thought he was before he signed.
I think we might be disappointed though and the FA will ban him for this one. We should know the answer to this one tomorrow.

We can still get a result though even if he's not around but I'd be much more confident if he is playing.
Still, can't wait for this one and the banters already started at work, as I guess it has at school.

Let's hope it goes our way!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

M147WN wrote:Hi Lewis,
I hope Ade is ok to play as he is in terrific form and a far better player than I thought he was before he signed.
I think we might be disappointed though and the FA will ban him for this one. We should know the answer to this one tomorrow.

We can still get a result though even if he's not around but I'd be much more confident if he is playing.
Still, can't wait for this one and the banters already started at work, as I guess it has at school.

if he does get a ban this week and we appeal isnt it suspended until the next hearing?
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby johnny99 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

9secondlegend wrote:

if he does get a ban this week and we appeal isnt it suspended until the next hearing?

no
on sky sports
f.a have till tuesday night to charge him if he his charged he has till weds night to appeal
then the appeal will be on thursday so friday we will know if he is banned or not
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city

Postby Somerset Blue » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 pm

johnny99 wrote:on sky sports
f.a have till tuesday night to charge him if he his charged he has till weds night to appeal
then the appeal will be on thursday so friday we will know if he is banned or not

Fair enough, if that's the normal process - as long as they aren't rushing this through to make sure he can't play...
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Hiya,

Oh yeh, To me Ade just has to play. I mean if he doesnt we still have the pace of bellamy, The skill of phillips and petrov bursting down the wing putting balls on trying to get them on heads but we all must agree that we would miss Ade hugely. He just has so much to offer, He has everything, Pace,skill,finishing,Touch,Height. He is a QUALITY PLAYER!! The rags would be shitting themselves if Ade plays. But hopefully he wont get banned. I saw the replay quite a few times and yes it does look like he throws a foot but what for?.... For balance maybe or was it intentional. We will find out tommorow hey, But so many other players have been let of the hook e.g. Rooney trying to elbow a stoke player, Bosingwa on a scouse player and eduardo got his ban upheld when it was a clear Dive!!! And when he even heard the whistle for a penalty he smirked the cheeky sod. What right has he got to get his ban upheld!!!!!!

And yes the banter has already started, But whenever they say anything i just tell them to wait and see and just scream the ade song out loud and plenty others with my blue mates. It is a laugh!! I am well up for this and City WILL NOT DISSAPOINT. I will obviosuly join you in saying lets hope it goes our way hey!!!

Come on you blues!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way what is it like at the swamp? What are the rags like? What is the day like?

Cheers

Lewis
Blueboylewis

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 pm

By the way this is where i am sat and so if any of you are near me feel free to say hello.

East Stand Tier 1 Upper
Entrance E30
Block E231
Row 21
Seat 26
Blueboylewis

Postby Bingo Lewis » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

Blueboylewis wrote:By the way this is where i am sat and so if any of you are near me feel free to say hello.

East Stand Tier 1 Upper
Entrance E30
Block E231
Row 21
Seat 26

Make friends the normal way you strange little man.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby edge275 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:By the way this is where i am sat and so if any of you are near me feel free to say hello.

East Stand Tier 1 Upper
Entrance E30
Block E231
Row 21
Seat 26

He can make friends anyway he wants.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:47 am

Blueboylewis wrote:Oh by the way what is it like at the swamp? What are the rags like? What is the day like?

At the swamp it fucking smells of shit. You get pies and bottles and coins and all sorts of shite thrown down and over at you from the neanderthals above and to the sides, while the "security" (who are only concerned about their own) do nothing whatsoever and say "you're only Blue scum anyway" - I actually had a policeman say this to me when a coin hit me on the cheekbone. Then there's the obligatory "rush the gate" at half-time where City fans see how long it takes for the vermin who pretend they want to fight to turn and run when you approach en masse.

It is ultimately extremely frustrating on the field as the ref will generally make sure they don't lose, isn't that right mister wilkie, you fucking cunt? It ruins your day, knowing you could have spent your afternoon doing things other than giving your money to the filthiest, most disgusting and most repugnant football club ever to sully the face of this beautiful planet of ours, or that youhave in a small way helped them finance their debt whilst risking your personal safety.

The only good thing is being with Blues in the away end and the banter you can have. I suppose thinking up new ways to insult the gibbons counts as a pleasure, though I see it as more of a duty.

I don't miss going there in the slightest.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Bingo Lewis » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

edge275 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

East Stand Tier 1 Upper
Entrance E30
Block E231
Row 21
Seat 26

He can make friends anyway he wants.

Are you attempting to tangle with me?
I'll get you popped off.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Return to The Maine Football forum