Nigel the wrinkly dog barking on tele

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Nigel the wrinkly dog barking on tele

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 am

Was watching a talkshow last night on Dutch tele, they were discussing the Ade/Robin the raper incident. Phoned our Nigel for his opinion and he decided to defend his little bumboy friend Robin the raper, saying he was going to 'have words' with Ade in the morning. Wasn't best pleased, why not just shut the fuck up? Hardly helping team morale or Ade's case by mouthing off is he the silly twat?
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Re: Nigel the wrinkly dog barking on tele

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 am

If that's how he feels, fuck him off in January.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ronk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 am

Hardly mouthing off though.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby TLDORC » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 am

de Jong was crucial to our win on Saturday. He's just seen one of his team-mate's rake his studs down the face of a longstanding international team-mate and friend, almost taking his eye out. Can't you see why he would be pissed off? Maybe he shouldn't have gone on a Dutch TV show to discuss it, but I'd be surprised if he was impressed with Adebayor's conduct.
TLDORC
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Postby Alex Sapphire » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 am

Ted Hughes wrote:If that's how he feels, fuck him off in January.

perfectly reasonable position
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 am

TLDORC wrote:de Jong was crucial to our win on Saturday. He's just seen one of his team-mate's rake his studs down the face of a longstanding international team-mate and friend, almost taking his eye out. Can't you see why he would be pissed off? Maybe he shouldn't have gone on a Dutch TV show to discuss it, but I'd be surprised if he was impressed with Adebayor's conduct.

No. He should keep his fucking mouth shut. If he loves Van Persie so much he should fuck off to Arsenal.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 am

TLDORC wrote:de Jong was crucial to our win on Saturday. He's just seen one of his team-mate's rake his studs down the face of a longstanding international team-mate and friend, almost taking his eye out. Can't you see why he would be pissed off? Maybe he shouldn't have gone on a Dutch TV show to discuss it, but I'd be surprised if he was impressed with Adebayor's conduct.

Nearly taking his eye out??????

The flick of his boot scratched his face,hardly a rake!!!!! Plus if my mate had been such a cunt id tell him he deserved it and didnt get a worse injury.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Crossie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 am

If Hughes finds out about this, expect a fine
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 am

I'm not saying he has to be impressed. He should just shut the fuck up though. Nigel himself isn't a stranger to red cards and bad tackles, the hypocrite. Typical big-mouthed Amsterdammer
Fidel Castro

Supporter of: City

Postby Beeks » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:21 am

Really disappointed if this is true...if he doesn't like it he should keep his fucking mouth shut...last thing we need is dressing room unrest this early in the season
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby shawzy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Really disappointed if this is true...if he doesn't like it he should keep his fucking mouth shut...last thing we need is dressing room unrest this early in the season

Spot on IBH,
Last thing we need is a fallout among players.De Jong's out of order.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 am

IF this is true, I'll say the same thing as I always do when one of our players goes to the press and what he says is not positive towards either the club or fellow team mates:

Shut your fucking trap and keep it in-house. If you can't do that, then fuck off to Galatasaray or some other shithole.
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 am

Not one to go overboard are you?

Like I said on another thread, has happened to me millions of times. Scratch in the face, that's all. Takes bit more than that to make someone blind. In fact, most centerbacks take harder hits from elbows to their eyes in every game from aerial battles.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:35 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

Not one to go overboard are you?

Like I said on another thread, has happened to me millions of times. Scratch in the face, that's all. Takes bit more than that to make someone blind. In fact, most centerbacks take harder hits from elbows to their eyes in every game from aerial battles.

Look at Torres black eye or Carragher's 15 stitches or whatever... fucking scratch is right. Pisses me right off.

He could get in and around what Keane got for the tackle on Haaland! Crazy witch hunt is all it is.
Original Dub

Postby OhDannyBoy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

uv not heard the interview and dont know anything hes said yet you say fuck him off?

Get real
Last edited by OhDannyBoy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
OhDannyBoy
Superman's Underpants

Postby Bingo Lewis » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 am

OhDannyBoy wrote:

Do one! uv not heard the interview and dont know anything hes said yet you say fuck him off?

Get real

The OP heard the interview. so he said it.
so he can fucking do one.
I sincerely hope the club have been alerted to this.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 am

OhDannyBoy wrote:

uv not heard the interview and dont know anything hes said yet you say fuck him off?

Get real

What part of the fucking word 'IF' don't you understand?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

Well in Bellamy back your teammates.

Schlong,take note.

The striker who now has thirteen starts and a mightily impressive six goals to his name while at City is also full of praise for leading scorer Emmanuel Adebayor.

“He has been a breath of fresh air around the club and on the pitch,” concluded Bellamy. “His attitude is second to none.”
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 am

That's poor form from De Jong to not back a teammate.

On the other hand our great captain has said this....

Toure blasts Gunners and backs Ade
Kolo Toure has blasted his old Arsenal team-mates for their treatment of Emmanuel Adebayor before and during Manchester City's win on Saturday.

Adebayor is expected to learn his fate on Tuesday for his alleged stamp on Robin van Persie, and his overzealous goal celebration in the victory.

But Toure insists that Adebayor's treatment at the hands of his former colleagues even before the match was 'unacceptable'.

"I am astounded because he has received blows from all the Arsenal players," Toure told the Sun.

"Even though he was the first to go and salute them in the tunnel, even those who had an affinity with him didn't want to shake his hand.

"For me that is unacceptable."

Toure did, however, admit that Adebayor's confrontation with the fans was regrettable.

"There was a very difficult moment with the supporters," he said.

"At the start of the game they were whistling at him as if he never brought anything to the club. It was hard.

"I don't caution him for his gesture although I tried to stop him and I also have apologised to the fans. It's not to them that he should do this.

"I told him that this was not a good thing and he apologised. The problem is that they booed him while they applauded me.

"It was a reaction of pride. The whole world could have a reaction like that."

Toure also defended Adebayor's move to City, insisting that it was not financially motivated.

"Certain people want others to believe he left for the money but we know he was pushed to leave. I know it because I was present," he said.

"I firmly believe he left to bring money to the club."

Toure is great and Arsenal are officially a feeder club :-)
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby conkers » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 am

Suprised by that, the Dutch usually pick fights with each other! it must be just teammates they don't like.
conkers
Darius Vassell's Composure

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum