FA charge Ade on both counts

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FA charge Ade on both counts

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:But regardless of whether he deserved it I genuinely believe the boys will come out twice as strong in the face of adversity this Sunday. I can't fucking wait now.

i really hope you are right. winning that game after all this would be so sweet.

I've been on a high all day thinking about it. Bellamy is gonna score within the first 10 minutes. His celebration in front of the Stretford End is gonna be so immense he'll get a 72 game ban.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:But regardless of whether he deserved it I genuinely believe the boys will come out twice as strong in the face of adversity this Sunday. I can't fucking wait now.

i really hope you are right. winning that game after all this would be so sweet.

I've been on a high all day thinking about it. Bellamy is gonna score within the first 10 minutes. His celebration in front of the Stretford End is gonna be so immense he'll get a 72 game ban.

i hope if he does score he says "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you." in plain view of cameras as well since apparently that's not inciteful or bringing the game into ill repute.

i can't wait either. i think this team is going to be so fuclin amped up for the derby. i predict 2-1 City, 2 players sent off -- Ireland and Rooney.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Blue in the face » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Whats not fair is that the Arse fans gave Ade abuse all day, he retaliates after VP two foots him, will probably get a three match ban and the scum are the ones to benefit. Its just not fuckin right.
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Whatever happens, just make sure Ade plays his next game with the same passion as the last!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm

the blue who was just on 5live was spot fucking on. good man.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:the blue who was just on 5live was spot fucking on. good man.

Eh, come on, spill the beans you gossip hogger ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:the blue who was just on 5live was spot fucking on. good man.

just saying what most of us feel. that yes ade should not have done what he did, but that van persie is just as bad and is getting away scot-free. mentioned the city fans didn't try and riot when van fuckwit told us to fuck off; to which gab marcotti said "unfortunately when these things happen, its the reaction that draws attention to it" also highlighted some of the racist abuse directed at ade by the arse fans.

i've heard a good few phone-ins dominated by whinging, hypocritical arse fans and it was good to hear a blue voice fighting our corner.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

just saying what most of us feel. that yes ade should not have done what he did, but that van persie is just as bad and is getting away scot-free. mentioned the city fans didn't try and riot when van fuckwit told us to fuck off; to which gab marcotti said "unfortunately when these things happen, its the reaction that draws attention to it" also highlighted some of the racist abuse directed at ade by the arse fans.

i've heard a good few phone-ins dominated by whinging, hypocritical arse fans and it was good to hear a blue voice fighting our corner.

Nice one, cheers for taking the time, it's good to see that some radio shows give both sides of the story.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ronk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

That's a circular argument though. For it to be true would mean that charge of bringing the game into disrepute is related to media perception of an incident instead of the fundamentals of the incident. In which case the charge has no basis in any wrongdoing by the accused player.

Is what van Persie did acceptable, because and only because, Sky chose not to show it and our fans at the game didn't act like mongs? This is a position that the media would dearly like to be true, it inflates their self importance and gives them real power to influence games, which makes people afraid of crossing them.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum